"why so sudden?"

"actually…my mom told me to help yeojin with her studies so-"

"so I'm the peace maker…you can count on me!"

"I mean- it's the first day of me teaching her so I feel like it would be awkward to be just the two of us so maybe having a group study would be better as I still don't know what and which subject she's lacking at"

"hmm…does she know about this ?"

"no…but I guess her mom already told her that,I heard her whining yesterday."

"she probably hates you, should we invite her now?" heeseung just glared at him

"two boys in the room…what can they do…"yeojin, on the other side that has ate finished her food and changed into a comfortable house clothes with short sleeve and long pants suspiciously looked up to the wall where heeseungs room is.

she saw the house helper holding a plate with fruits as she runs to her.

"is this for heeseung?" "ah yes, would you want some? I can make another one for you-"

"nonono it's fine! I'll help you take them up" she took the plate from her and smiled. "thank you dear" the maid said as she walks away to do some other chores.

yeojin took the plate carefully walked up to his room as she knocks the door. "come in"

yeojin opened the door as she puts the plate on their table. "these are your fruits sir"she bowed

"sir?" Jake asks as he turned to heeseung, who was stunned too.

"just let the maids do them next time, just in time, I was looking for you too."

"I think your mom already told you about the tuition thing, I was thinking of we could do it right now, with Jake"

"a, right now…"

"don't come out with excuses."

Jake just chukled while yeojin was trying hard to escape

"but sir, I still have tons of housework to handle…"

"you-"

"you treat yeojin like your maid? that wasn't really manly of you heeseung" Jake patted his shoulder

"no don't believe her words! that's just an excuses she came out with."

"now go take your chair and come over to study. "

"o" she pouts walking away unwillingly and came back with a chair and some books.

✞✞✞

"…what even is this…" yeojin said

they were learning history right now. "if only jiwoo was here…" yeojin laid on the table

Jake phone suddenly rang as he picks up the phone. "oh hello sis" "I'm at heeseungs house studying" "ahh…I…forgot…" Jake suddenly looked at them and asks, "hey isit ok if my sis comes here too? I forgot I was suppose to teach her with physics today"

"jayun?sure!"

"can you come over to heeseungs place?" "alrighty"

"jayunah hurry come save me!!!" yeojin shouted

"I'm coming!!!" jayun shouted from the other side of the phone

few minutes later, the room was filled with heeseung, jake, yeojin, jayun, sunghoon, chaeyoung, seeun, and lastly our goddess jiwoo. eight people were too many as they moved to the living room using the table in the middle.

a reason to this happening, were easy. heeseung received a call from sunghoon saying his practice cancelled and wanted to hang out, but got dragged to study with them instead. while studying business, sunghoon exclaimed"if only chaeyoung is here, its her best subject" so they called chaeyoung.

seeun called yeojin asking if jayun was with as she didn't answer her calls. yeojin just said jayun was in her house and her phone was offed. a few minutes later seeun came searching for jayun and realized they're studying so she decided to join too. lastly yeojin realized everyone was here except jiwoo, so she decided to call her before she knows and get mad.

jiwoo came and helped them solve all their questions in a split seconds, leaving them shocked and having a breakdown for not inviting her earlier.

Their group study went by until midnight as some went back and some stayed overnight accidentally sleeping on the table.

♡♡♡