AOB Pt.3/Scouting/Desperate Measures

Start from the beginning

Well, their going to have worry about that later, she could bet that idiot would try anything now since-

A knock on her door would perish those thoughts from her mind

Serafall: Come in Sona.

The door opened to reveal the woman herself wearing a light blue with a light blue/light green kimono, her hair was also ina spiky ponytail but her right shoulder was exposed due to that part of the kimono is down with two swords at her waist and a match lock rifle in her right hand that her father gave her with a sake jar on her waist as well.

Why? He said that guns are quite useful.

A/n: Like this. Tbh I like this anime, too bad that it looks it won't get another season

Sona: Hey Sis, i see your finally done with your paperwork.

Serafall just groaned loudly at that, it was truly painful to do all that work, her hand started to cramp on her from writing so much.

Serafall: Please don't mention paperwork, it's bad enough that there might be more coming.

Sona chuckled softly and took a seat infront of her sister.

Sona: So are you feeling better now that you've been reassured by Izou?

Feeling better would be an understatement, it took some weight off of her mind.

Serafall: You better believe it, and not only that but that idiot of a king is off my back as well, I'm feeling fantastic.

Now she could focus on what she needs to do.

Serafall: Anyways, you ready for your first mission?

Sona nods her head but asked a question.

Sona: I'm ready as is everyone on this mission but do you know where the exact location is?

Serafall: Yeah, but the mission will be later on today, missions like this would be more efficient at night, it gets dark at seven o'clock so now we're just waiting.