🔞🔞🔞JIMIN🔞🔞🔞

Start from the beginning

After Taehyung makes sure I'm loose enough, I feel the head of his cock replace his finger and I brace myself. Tae doesn't do it gentle and so bracing myselfis very necessary.

A second goes by in anticipation before Tae slams fully into me without any warning making my mouth dropped in a chocked sound between a scream and moan.  

Holy shit! I'm sure the whole house heard that.

"You like Tae's big cock in your ass, love?" Jungkook asks with a laugh full of mirth despite the desire and intensity in his eyes as he looks at my face, and I moan out a "yes" as Tae fucks into me at a fast pace without letting me have time to adjust.

Taehyung's thrusts are relentless and I take them all. I want to be good for him even if that means enduring the combinationof pain and pleasure.

I'm bracing my arms on the bed, right next to Jungkook's thighs since he scooted up the bed a little. His pierced cock is staring me right in the face and I want it in my mouth. I salivate at the thought of the warmth of his skin and the cool metal of his piercing in my mouth.

"Kookie." I moan his name as I lift one hand and attempt to stroke him as my whole body jerks back and forth from Taehyung's thrusts. Jungkook slaps my hand away and I whine, trying to pout with moans still coming out of me.

"Tsk tsk tsk. You can't touch that yet, baby." He scolds me and I whimper in protest.

"B-but whyy", I whine, I really want to touch him and have his cock in my mouth so bad.

"Jungkook, fuck me." Tae grunts out. Ah yes, we haven't done this in a while and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't happy. Forget sucking Jungkook's cock, this is much better actually.

Jungkook stands from the bed and disappears from my vision. Judging by Tae's low moan a few seconds later, I know he's behind him and that Jungkook is inside him already.

We must be quite a sight to someone else and that thought makes me wish the other guys were here to watch. My cock jerks at the idea of having them here watching us fuck each other like this.

Exhibition or Voyeurism is a turn on for me but only when it's one of my guys that watches me. I'm not comfortable enough being naked around anyone else.

Jungkook's thrusts are relentless and in turn, they push Tae deeper into me and at a faster rate. This is why I can never get enough of them.

Tae is moaning the louder behind me, probably from having both his cock and prostate stimulated. I know exactly how he feels right now.

Jungkook's hand wraps around my throat from behind Taehyung and I almost cum right then. His big tattooed hand covers the whole expanse of my neck, cutting off my air supply a little bit. My eyes roll into the back of my head at the added pleasure.

Taehyung's hand on my hip is holding me in a bruising grip, his other hand is curled on my shoulder for leverage, right under Jungkook's hand.

I feel Taehyung's thrusts start to falter and I know he's as close as I am right now, his next words are proof of that.

"Kookie, baby, I'm gonna cum." He whimpers and I make a sound of agreement. Jungkook's thrusts become faster if that is even possible, the cacophony of sounds of flesh hitting flesh, loud moans and grunts fills the room. It's so hot and lued that I can feel my meglected cock leak from the sounds alone.

I'm sure anyone who's on this floor can hear our loud, unhindered sounds of pleasure.

"I'm gonna fucking cum." Jungkook groans and his pleasure filled voice is enough for me to let go, cumming all over the bedsheets. I feel Taehyung's cum shoot inside of me and by the sound of Jungkook's drawn out moan, I can tell he came too. I can feel my knees shaking and Taehyung shaking just as much behind me as he clings onto me.

After coming down from our orgasm induced highs, we all fall into a pile of sweaty and sated bodies on the bed, cuddling into each other with Taehyung and Jungkook on both of my sides.

Fuck, that was good.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●