wolf blood

All eyes were on me as i walked down the long, everlasting stairs to be greeted with a lively golden and silver. themed modern sitting room, two long white leather sofas positioned themselves so they were taking up most of the space, of this luxurious living room.

family portraits hung proudly and firmly against the white walls along with other artistic paintings, exammning the pictures intently i realized most of them were only a few years back, none of them as babys, i instantly scolded myself, they are vampires for godsake they probably dont have pictures as children. when suddenly one caught my eye, it looked like a little child, the only picture of a child here, he had dark hair, his eyes very dark even tought he was very young, and his facial expression blank, not showing a tich of happiness or saddness, almost as if he wasnt there , he reminded me so much of calum?

i didnt realize i wa staring when i felt a light tap on my shoulder making me turn around, "thats calum" a soft voice said behind me and i turned around to see a medium, brunette hair with medium hair, her eyes where green and sparkled like a gem. she was gorgeous, i hadnt seen her before around school. " oh sorry" i whispered and she gave me a light faint smile reassuring me of something." i havent seen you around school before" i blurted out and her experssion chnaged almost instantly from bubbly and smiley to the same expression calum had, blannk and sad. " i dont really go to school" she said quietly but with a firm voice that stopped me from asking anymore." oh okay" i muttered making her smile return, before linking arms with me and pulling me along gently to an open area where there layed an open area which led into the kitchen, i instantly recognized calum,the blue haird boy and the curly hair boy almost instantly as they smirked at me, i felt a chill down my spine as calum ignored me completly not being able to look at me in the eyes, something inside me felt dissapointed.

"i know you have met some of these boys, but heres a formal introduction" the green eyed girl rammbled on and i gazed out looking at calum for a second, he kept avoiding my gaze, when he suddenly looked at me directly in the eyes, his dark blank stare burning right through me.

"this is michael" she said pointing to the creepy guy with blue hair, and he grinned at me." i really dont need and introduction, its time for me to go anyways"i explained trying to pull away from her grip unsucessfully, "nonsense,ryan can take you home if you need" she carried on and i shook my head quickly, but realizing i looked scared and hesitant i shook my head less agravatingly " i can just call dylan" i explained and she nooded before continuing" this is ashton" she informed pointing at the curly haired boy and he smiled, not a freaky smile just a wellcoming smile, which made me smile back, and it wasnt a fake smile like i normally use, this smile was a genuin smile which came out of nowhere.

"and im cristelle" she beamed at me excitedly,"wow, ive never had a friend like you" she said excitedly and i looked at her confused. " like me?" i asked and she titled her head slightly, wondering if she had hurt my feelings, "they are always..scared, well i think none of them have ever found out except you" she explained and i was shocked none of them ever found out?, "what is there to be scared of, youll need to try much harer to push me away" i smiled at her and she smiled back engulfing me in a hug and my eyes locked with calums for a split second "im just very curious" i added and she smiled, "curiousity killed the cat" ryan added starring at me dead in the eyes, and i just faked my best smile at him. "unless the cat is wolf blood" another voice added behind me, a voice i didnt recognize, i turned around to see a middle aged man with greyish brownish hair standing there looking at me. "wolf blood?" i asked curiously and he ignored me, his expresssion blank as he proceeded to look at me toughtfully, " whats your name?" he simply asked sending daggers at me. "grace..smith" i said hesitating for a while before answering. "your grandad is a great man,your dad on the other hand.. a dissapointment" he added before dissapearing upstairs leaving us all shocked.. i turned around to face calum and the boys once again.

" i should probably get going" i added breaking the tension and the silence, " ill take you" ryan added standing up but i refused."no thanks, id preffer to be eaten alive my wolves" i joked but soon reliazed what was wrong when they stared at me.. "bad joke" i trailed off and ashton stood up. " ill take you" he added and i nodded before calum abruptly stood up grabbing my hand and dragging me outside. "ow" i winced as he released my wrist when we reached outside. "you didnt have to be so disrespectful" you spat and he groaned grabbing you by your waist before you could protest, "wha-" you started but soon your voice was replaced by a non existent scream as he ran as fast as lighting through the woods making you close your eyes and grab him with all the force in your body. moments later you felt calum stop but you still didnt let go of him."you can let go now" he reassured you as you opened your eyes slowly seeing trees all around you and you instantly let go of him. "seriously no warning?!" you queitly yelled at him making him laugh, the first emtion he shows and hes laughing at you,"wow thanks" you rolled your eyes at him.

"where are we?" i asked looking around as you were surrounded by large trees and wood logs.

—————————————————————————————————————————A/n thank ypu for reading another chapter of dripping blood, tell me what you think of it so far and yh, i will be upsating alot more and i apologize if its terrible i didnt proof read as i didnt have any time -DANII