Who are you?

"Wow" he said looking into my eyes, "you have gorgeous eyes" he added smiling down at me since he was taller than me.
"Tha-nks" I stuttered failing not to show how red my cheeks were right now.
He chuckled slightly, looking at how embarassed I was.
"Em, grace" I said with a little smile sticking my hand out so he would shake it.
he looked at me confused, how stupid was i.
"Dylan" he replied shaking my hand.
"My dads dog is called Dylan" I added not being so embarrassed now he laughed.
"Grace" He said mostly to himself " I like that name, it's one of those names that have a story behind them" he said as his eyes sparkled and his smile was contagious, that made me smile aswell .
"So where are you from grace?" He asks, "newyork" I reply pondering if I should tell him more or not but my impulse is bigger than me.
"I moved here to live with my dad infact"i said fidgeting with my fingers.
"We'll I'm sure you'll get along with everyone here"he said as he looked at the people passing by slightly.
"If everyone is as nice as you, I'm sure I will" I said with a giggle and he waved at someone passing by, I turned to see who it was and saw Bethany sending daggers at me.
"Maybe... not her" Dylan said and I rolled my eyes at her and looked at Dylan again.
"She really has it in for me" I said with a laugh.
"Hey can I ask you something.. about someone?" I asked quieting my voice.
"Erm, sure" he said nodding slightly.
"What's up with the Luke kid" I asked worried if I had done anything.
"Hemmings?"he asked as his expression changed to a serious one.
"Yh I think that's it" I said quietly.
"Stay away from him, he-he's not good news, none of them are" he said warning me and I was confused, " them?" I asked and about as Dylan was going to say something the bell rang.
"I have English now" I sighed remembering how much I hated it.
"Good-luck, I hate English much prefer sports" he said smiling at me and and walking off in a different direction.
"Here we go" I whispered to myself, trying to find my English room, a couple if corridors left I found it and realised I was late.
"oh shit" I cursed as I opened the door.
"Ah, you must be the new student a short chubby women with medium hair and glasses said.
"Um, yeah sorry I'm late" I said apologising and she chuckled.
She shakes her head
"Take a seat next to mr hood please" she said pointing to a slightly tanned boy with gorgeous eyes but to my Dismay he was looking out of the window, just like luke I tought.
I sat down next to him not bothering to say hi,I took out my notebook and started paying attention to the teacher who I learned was called Mrs.stonebridge.
A while later I felt myself boarded out by the lesson so I started doodling on my notebook, when Calum stood up abruptly and looked down and me and then at the teacher and she nodded , not again I tought to myself.
He darted out of the room shortly followed by 4 other students 3 boys and 1girl all mostly dressed and black and they looked almost dead, their skins pale and the girls eyes I swear were red, but like my dad would say I'm imagining things.
The lessons whizzed past and i secretly hoped they would come back into the room but none of them did.
I left the classroom sick of this day already so I decided to leave earlier, I darted out of the school main doors and headed to my car, the weather was chilly and it was pouring even more than before, no one was to be seen around, I took a deep breathe and walked over to My car looking through my bag to find the keys, I finally reached the car and grabbed the keys from my bag just as I was about open the door when I heard a women's scream and headlights shine my way, I tried to scream but no sound came out so I crouched down hugging my body as the big red car swerved in the rain ready to hit me, I closed my eyes expecting to die when suddenly all I heard was a crashing sound, but I felt no pain...
----------------------------------------------
What do you think happened ? Thank you so much for reading I'll try to post twice a week and please check out my other stories 👌