Chapter 1: How it began

It's the end of the week. This is my last year of school before I go to the university. The summer is coming close so that means I will be 18 soon. I forgot to introduce myself. I am Nel, Nel Van Eerde. I live in Belgium, my language is Dutch. But somehow I like to speak English all the time. I like to travel a lot. I have been in England a couple of times. The only thing I live for is music. I play the guitar and can't sing. I play guitar for 7 years now. I started with a classic one when I was 10. My grandfather was my inspiration for it. He always played on one of his 3 guitars. They are all electric ones. My grandfather passed away 2 years ago. My grandmother wanted that I got my grandfathers favorite guitar, his Fender Telecaster. I was in love with that guitar from the moment I wanted to learn to play. The other two guitars went to my cousin who wanted to learn to play. The Fender Telecaster is the one I love the most. Nobody may ever touch it, ever. My best friend Helena also plays guitar. We learnt it together. Helena only has a classic one, she never tried an electric. Helena and I can be foolish sometimes. We like to do crazy stuff together. We are both Directioners. Helena adores One Direction, I like their music more. But I am a Directioners because I love the boys and stuff I follow them on Twitter too.

I was going to Helena today. So I went to the bathroom to get myself ready to go. I brushed my long brown wavy hair. I have that kind of hair almost everyone wants. I walked out of the bathroom, I didn't do make-up on. I am not that kind of girl who wants to be beautiful. I love my eyes, they are chocolate brown. I grabbed my guitar and went over to Helena. We were going to hang out together for the rest of the day. We played some songs together and recorded it. I played on my classic guitar while Helena sang. She is an amazing singer but she just doesn't realise it. We did 'One More Night' by Maroon 5, 'Drops of Jupiter' by Train and 'Over Again' by One Direction. 'Over Again' is Helena her favorite song of their album 'Take Me Home'. After we recorded the songs, we watched a movie together.

Once the movie was done I had to go home. I promised my mom I would be home before dinner today. I took our music we made with me. I will post it on YouTube later. When I was home I opened my Twitter and read my tweets. 

@Helenalove: Had an amazing day with @Nel_vaneerde Our videos will be on YouTube soon. 

@NiallOfficial: Bought a new guitar! pic.twitter.com/HjKgf47ou

After that tweets I stopped reading and gave Niall his tweet a star. I also commented on Niall's tweet 'Wow, what a nice guitar. It's a Fender Stratocaster, right? xx' I didn't expect Niall to reply on my comment but he did, THE Niall Horan replied on me. I am fangirling right now. When I finally calmed down I read his comment 'Yeah it is. You know a lot about guitars. How come? xx' I smiled and replied immediately 'I play 7 years guitar by now. I have a Fender Telecaster. My life is basically playing on my guitar and being busy with music xx' I still can't believe that THE Niall Horan replied on me. I was getting crazy. 'Wow, that is one of the best guitars in the world you have. You must play really good then ;) xx' Niall replied. I kind of liked our conversation. It's nice to finally talk to someone who knows about guitars. It was even more fun when you know that I am talking to Niall. 'I sort of am a good player xx' I replied. 'Do you have kik? That talks easier xx' he replied. I was shocked, THE Niall Horan wants to talk to me privately. 'I have. Nel_love x' I waited for him to reply but he didn't instead of replying, Niall sent me a message on kik. 

Niall: Hi Nel, I never asked from where you are x 

He was right so I answered him as quickly as possible. 

Nel: Hi, I live in Belgium x 

Niall: Ooh, the country of the delicious chocolates x 

Nel: Yeah, do you love chocolate? x 

Niall: Only the Belgian ones x 

He is such a sweetheart. I have smiled more this 10 minutes that I normally smile in one day.