Arnav and Aman were shocked by the revelation.

Khushi's forced marriage was not only because of Anjali but Shyam was the man she was engaged to.

"No one will believe you..... All I have to do is cry and the whole family especially Arnav will believe me..... I will twist it that I just wanted Khushi to be comfortable because of what she did for us and I know the Guptas will never support you become of Payal..... They will never risk her marriage to Akash for you because if this comes out, Mami will make sure Akash divorces Payal and no one will marry a woman like her especially the fact that she can't even become a mother after all these years. " Anjali boosted and laughed seeing Rudra fuming but it turned to a smirk which stopped Anjali from laughing.

Rudra took out his phone from his pocket and pressed something.

It was a face time video and she recognized it.

Rudra smirked and pressed play.

"What the hell do you mean by Khushi is three months pregnant..... You have been married for only three weeks? " Anjali yelled frustrated.

"Well she is three months pregnant and I asked her politely about it and it's your brother's." Anjali looked shocked. "I pressed her and she told me, she and your brother had sex in a drunken state on a trip they went and the plan b she had didn't work and now she is carrying your brother's child and fortunately for you, she will never let your brother know. "

Both were silent for a moment until Anjali's next words shocked Rudra.

"Get rid of the baby...... I can't take the risk of a child being born before my child...... The first child of the Raizada family will be mine and only mine...... I will give you money and double the amount of money I give you everything month for marrying Khushi."

The video ended and Rudra smirked looking at her shocked state.

"This video and Anaisha will be the only proof I need to expose you. " Rudra said with a victorious smile on his face.

"Who is Anaisha? " Anjali asked in a trembling voice.

"Oh..... She is your adorable niece..... You see I did what you wanted..... I bought the medicine and made her take it and she bleed out but unfortunately for us..... The little brat still survived and was born...... She is soon turning three. " Rudra confessed shocking Anjali.

"You have until tonight to get me three times the money or else your brother will get the video and I know for sure he loves Khushi because who wouldn't and he is capable of killing you for trying to murder his daughter. " Rudra threatened and stood up to leave but stopped.

"You better not fail me if you know what is good for you. "

His footsteps started fading indicating he was gone.

Aman who couldn't stand it anymore especially seeing the broken state of Arnav and turned off the laptop after saving the video.

Aman rushed up to sit beside Arnav shaking him but he was unresponsive as if he was in a trance and has zoned out of the world.

He took out his phone and called the only understanding member of the Raizada family.

On the streets of Delhi, Mami was sitting in her cab heading to AR.

She didn't know how Arnav will react to this and she knew she couldn't keep this discovery to herself but knew with the huge resources Arnav had, the whole truth will be revealed so she decided to tell him.