Outside of the kitchen, as though something had just occurred to him, Su Han frowned all of a sudden.

“Come with me!”

“What do you want to say?” asked Lu Shao as he lowered his eyes and looked at Su Han outside of the door.

“What is the cost of property management fee for 10 years? I’ll pay you back!” said Su Han with a frown after staring at Lu Shao for a few seconds.

Lu Shao was taken a back a little when he heard that and then he chuckled in a deeply.

Seeing the comprehension in his son’s eyes, the housemaster of the Lu family was not surprised that he had picked up on the clues.

How do you plan on doing so?” Lu Shao’s tone toward Su Han was stern.

“I…” The boy stuttered. There were regret and an unyielding stubbornness on his face.

“You let me worry about that! One way or another, I will pay you back!”

Hearing that, a not-so-obvious smile crossed Lu Shao’s face.

“What if I am to tell you that Shengteng Realty needed the Lu family’s approval on anther project and all I had to do was to talk to them for them to change the terms and conditions. How would you repay me then?” asked Lu Shao as he examined Su Han and, at the same time, wanted to see how he’d handle this challenge.

“Then I will repay this favor of yours!” said Su Han as he stared back to Lu Shao after a two-second pause. One way or another, he would not allow this old man to gloat about what his family owed to him!

Su Han’s words made Lu Shao chuckled deeply a couple of times. He didn’t comment on it nor did he carry on with the subject.

“Hey! Stop with the dilly-dallying already. Just say it! How much do I need to pay you back!” asked Su Han again, refusing to give up.

“No need,” said Lu Shao. Then, after a slight pause, he gave Su Han a look and said, “Besides, did you really think that I did all those for you?”

Su Han: “!”

Whatever did this old man mean by that?? What was his intention!!

Su Han felt a strong sense of “threat” all of a sudden.

“Eh? So this is where you two are. But, why are you standing outside the door?” Su Ran noticed that the two of them were gone when she came out of the kitchen and finally found them standing outside of the apartment.

“I came to see how come our delivery is not here yet,” said Su Han.

“Should be always here,” said Su Ran as she looked at her cellphone. Then, turning to Lu Shao, she said, “Then, Lu Shao, you…”

“Oh, are you heading out?” Su Ran finally figured it out that he was on his way out.

Lu Shao: No, that was not his intention.

Before Lu Shao could say anything, they saw a young man walking up the stairs with a bag of delivery in his hand.

“Two orders of fun. Are these yours?” asked the young man with a look of surprise.

The entire time he had been in the delivery business, he had never seen an entire family waiting by the door before.

Was the funat this place really this good? Perhaps he should go try it out himself after work.

That was what went through the delivery man’s mind as he handed the delivery to Su Han.

“So that’s what you are feeding her?”