Silver: "Well good morning everyone, how are you doing?" She said with a warm smile. 

Tullius: "We are good Alpha, we just came to see Max and Lydia before going on our hunt for the day." 

Serena: "And I have these pastries that my mother made for them." She said while holding up a small basket of baked goods. 

Silver: "Well isn't that sweet." She said touched. She then looked to Rachel. "And how are you little pup? Where is the rest of your family?" 

Rachel: "Well Willaim went to work at the blacksmith's and, Susan went to mister Wilson and miss Lucy's shop to work. Mommy just took them there and told me to follow Tullius and Serana here." She said in a cute voice.  

The wolves all giggled at her and Tullius even patted her head some. Silver then composed herself and said. 

Silver: "Well then please follow me but, do be quiet, I'm pretty sure they are still asleep." 

Everyone then nodded her head and after they stepped inside and Tullius quietly shut the door behind them. Then everyone proceeded to follow Silver through the main hall towards the guest bedroom. 

They all quietly made their way thru the main room and walked up the stairs leading towards the guest room. Silver slowly opened the door and everyone stepped inside and everyone smiled at what they saw. 

The room was a simple one. It had a queen-sized up against the far wall, with a nightstand on both sides of the bed. On the left wall stood a wooden dresser and closet and, several iron candle stands were mounted on the corners room providing a decent amount of light.

But what they were smiling at was the scene on the bed. What they saw was Lydia laying on the bed curled up around Max. She gently hugged him to her chest and had brought the blankets up to her shoulders which almost covered Max completely. 

Silver then walked over to the bed and whispered. 

Silver: "(Whispering) Lydia wake up you have visitors." She quietly said. 

Lydia let out a few quiet moans as she slowly opened her eyes and lifted her head from the pillow. She turned to look at Silver and Said. 

Lydia: "Can they come back later please." She said while laying her head back on the pillow.  She also tightened her grip on Max bringing his body closer to hers. 

Everyone giggled a little at his and Tullius said.

Tullius: "Well Lydia was never a morning person." He said with a small chuckle. 

Serena then stepped forward and held up the basket of her mother's pastries and lifted the cloth that was covering them. 

Serena: "Hey Lydia, my mom baked your favorite pastries." She said while taking a sniff of the backed goods. "Mmm blueberry tarts, it would be a shame if we ate these without you."She said happily. 

Hearing those words followed by the scent of the tarts filling the room caused Lydia to fully wake up and look at her friend with an annoyed yet happy face. She gently let go of Max and slipped out of the bed. She turned around laid the blanket over Max then started to walk towards them while rubbing the remaining sleep out of her eyes. 

Serena looked to her friends and said. 

Serena: "Works every time." She said smiling happily. 

Lydia: "Ya ya ya, just giving the tarts already." She said holding out her hands. 

Serena giggled a little then pulled out one of the tarts and handed it to Lydia. After Lydia got her treat Serena passed everyone else one before taking on herself. Sliver broke a small piece off and handed it to Star.