Chapter 21- captured by a BITCH

Start from the beginning

'Say goodbye to our legs and arms,' Shen Qingqiu sighed, he thought he was over the thought of being a human stick but it is becoming more and more likely. Maybe being a human stick would be better than sharing a body with Wei Wuxian and his 'twin' Wen Kexing.

'What does our legs and arms have to do with this?' Shen Qiao questions.

'If it makes anyone feel better getting your legs and arms cut off doesn't hurt as bad as you think it would. It happened to me a few times before and it barely hurts anymore!' Xie Lian chirps.

'...get help.' Shen Qingqiu sighs.

There is a long silence from Bingge.

"...I heard you cut limbs off, pretty cool. I wish I could do that more often." Xie Lian (Wen Kexing) starts.

'What are you doing?' Shen Qingqiu hisses.

"I'm making conversation!" Xie Lian (Wen Kexing) answers.

'It's not effective! Try something different and more effective! Try being more like Shen-Xiong and seduce him! Maybe then he will let us go!' Wei Wuxian suggested.

'Absolutely not!' Shen Qingqiu protested.

"I like fans, and being a teacher." Xie Lian (Wen Kexing) blurted out.

"I'm done with you," Bingge growled, stomping out of the cell.

'Way to go,' Shen Qingqiu mumbled.

"I feel I was very convincing as Xie Lian!" Xie Lian (Wen Kexing) smiled.

'No,' everyone said at once, Xie Lian (Wen Kexing) frowned.

'How do we even switch who is in control?' Wei Wuxian asks.

"Ha, bottom." Xie Lian (Wen Kexing) smirks.

'Shut the hell up, you know what I meant,' Wei Wuxian murmurs.

'Maybe just push?' Shen Qiao suggests.

'We have no arms or body,' Shen Qingqiu pointed out.

'I meant mentally, like this,' Shen Qiao elaborated. After a few seconds of waiting, the drowsy feeling came back and the pulling feeling happened again.

"See? Like this. I think I can also leave or call people forward into control. Maybe it is possible that two people can control the body at the same time," Xie Lian (Shen Qiao) explained.

'Cool! Call me forth!' Wei Wuxian requested. The pull and drowsiness came again and stopped.

"HAHAHA! I am in control now!" Xie Lian (Wei Wuxian) giggled. He sounded like a maniac.

"Ah, it did not take you very long to lose yourself XianLe. I thought I would have to revert to the thousand swords method again, or I would have to turn that ring around your neck to dust," Bai Wuxian said as he came into the cell.

Shen Qingqiu could feel the panic that rushed through Xie Lian at the mention of destroying Hua Cheng's ashes.

"You think I would care about a ring? You're almost as stupid as your mask," Xie Lian (Wei Wuxian) laughed.

'What are you doing?!' Xie Lian shouted.

"It's just a ring!" Wei Wuxian reasoned.

'That's San Lang's ashes, if they are broken then his soul will be dispersed!' Xie Lian explains.

"Oh,"

"I never knew XianLe could be so heartless, especially to the man he claims to love. Not that I am complaining, I love this side to you." Bai Wuxian chuckles darkly, kneeling in front of where Xie Lian (Wei Wuxian) is chained.

"Haha! Just joking! Haha!" Xie Lian (Wei Wuxian) nervously chuckles, wiggling around.

'Dumbass,' Shen Qingqiu sighs.

'Wei-Xiong give control back to me.' Xie Lian requests, his voice stern.

"Okay! How do I do that?" Xie Lian (Wei Wuxian) asks.

'I'll help,' Shen Qiao sighs. The drowsiness and pull happens again and Xie Lian is once again in control.

"What do you want?" Xie Lian snarls, glaring at Bai Wuxian.

"You know what I want, I want you to be yourself. I see me deep within you, all the potential." Bai Wuxian answers, leaning closer to Xie Lian.

"I am nothing like you," Xie Lian sneers. Bai Wuxian laughs.

"We both know that is not true! You always come so close to being what you are supposed to be but crimson rain ruins it! Every. Single. Time." Bai Wuxian growls. He grabs Xie Lian by the back of his hair and yanks him forward to look Bai Wuxian in the face (mask? Idk).

"He gives me sense to not be who I am not!" Xie Lian shoots back.

"He makes you weak and holds you back. When will you realize that I am the only one who sees you for who you are. I don't see the idea of you, or the perfect version of you. I see you, not some lie that a lovesick child thought was worth it to die for." Bai Wuxian rambles.

"San Lang has seen me at my worst and supports me through both my worst and best moments. That is something you will never be able to do." Xie Lian scowls.

"Don't you realize? I have seen you at your worse as well. I have watched you through your banishment under the guise of being an emperor. I was never weak. Yet you choose him." Bai Wuxian whispers. "I could give you so much more, where is your sense?"

"Go to hell assface," Xie Lian grits out between his teeth. Bai Wuxian let's go of Xie Lian's hair and stands up.

"I suggest you rethink this," Bai Wuxian warns, then turns around and exits the cell.

'Is it just me or did Xie Lian get really hot just then?' Wen Kexing spoke.

'What-,' Shen Qiao starts but is cut off.

'No, he is not wrong,' Shen Qingqiu agreed. He has to watch himself, falling for two protagonists is pathetic!

'Xie-ge be my backup husband~' Wei Wuxian requests.

"You guys are too kind, we have to escape before something truly terrible happens," Xie Lian thanks.

'How are we supposed to do that?' Shen Qingqiu asks.

'You said it yourself, it won't be easy.' Shen Qiao reminds.

"I did say that, and I meant it. I can escape the cell but escaping the lair won't be easy." Xie Lian explains.

'You can escape the cell? How? We are chained up!' Wei Wuxian says.

Xie Lian smiles and holds up a key.

'How?' Shen Qiao gapes.

"I almost robbed someone before, and I have been pickpocketed a enough times to learn a few tricks. When he brought he close to him I grabbed it out of his pocket." Xie Lian explained, using the key to unlock the chains and stand up.

'I'm so proud, our little criminal,' Wen Kexing chuckled.

"I don't consider myself a criminal, just crafty." Xie Lian chuckled.

'Now, onto the main issue... how do we escape alive?' Shen Qiao asked.

The answer to that question, is a answer for next chapter.

A/n- sorry I'm behind on update, I was writing some of my fic that is in progress and forgot to upload this!

Hope you enjoyed! The prolog for my new fix will be out! It's only 100 words but hopefully is an attention grabber to be worth the wait for after this fic is finished (6 more chapters left of this fic!)

Then after this fic is finished I will update the new fic (and some oneshots/side fics) regularly! Thank you everyone for sticking around!

Comments give me inspiration so thank you for all of your kind words!