"Oh you're here, how long have you been here?" Hobi asked,

"Just a few minutes, I don't want to interrupt you so…"

"No, it's fine. How are you?"

"Uhmm...just fine haha don't worry" I replied

"Want to dance with me?" Hobi stated,

reaching out his hand for me. Why does he look like a prince asking for me to dance?! AHHH– *calms myself down*

"I'm not really good at it haha" I said, letting out a awkward laugh

"It's fine, I'll teach you but first. show me what you got" He said,

– AUTHOR POV –

She gazed across the lacquered wooden tiles and, with a sudden burst of courage that she hadn’t known she’d possessed, stepped onto the dance floor.

As the thrumming rhythm of classical music whispered into her ears, she began to dance.

Sliding her right foot back and the other one forward, she dropped low so that her dress brushed the ground, then sprang back up again, so quickly that she got whiplash.

She threw her arms out and waved them from side to side, perfectly in tune with the beat, before jumping into the air. Her dress spun around her and for a moment it felt like she was flyiny...

then the ground was beneath her again

She was dancing. Arms flailing in the sky above her, she whirled around and whooped her happiness into the sweat-stained air.

Foot forward. Back. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d done this — why had she ever stopped? A hand grabbed hers and she was swung backward, dipped low, then soaring into the air,

the flashing colors momentarily blinding her … she touched ground again and skidded to a smiling, breathless halt.

Yn stopped and gazed at Hoseok for approval. He was speechless, he never knew she was this good at dancing and there's so much passion in it.

He claps a few times and showed her a genuine smile, his eyes sparkling in admiration

"Wow I never expected you to like to dance?" Hoseok asked,

making his way closer to Yn. She nodded shyly,

"Well …I really love to dance but…anyways– this is so embarrassing– that's so embarrassing–"

"No Yn, that's actually quite good. Wow…"

"Uhm…thank you. But not as good as you haha"

"Care to dance with me?" Hoseok asked, offering his hand.

"What type of dance?"

"Anything"

"Sure"

He moved his left foot backward in a smooth motion, sliding across the slick floor. She slid her right foot forward, chasing his retreating foot with hers, like a fox on the hunt.

Dipping forward and looking into her eyes, his fingers tightened on her ribs as his left foot came forward again, surprising her foot and chasing it back. They stopped, toe to toe, and he pulled her hips in close to his.

Threatening to brush his lips against hers, he looked to the left, and then to the right. She mimicked him, turning her head opposite. To the right, then to the left.