Season 2 - Part 7

Start from the beginning

Luz: Don't worry, Amity. Venom's preventing my mold from getting serious. She's pretty much my own personal back-up immune system.

Venom: Yeah, don't be such a worrywart. We Klyntars will do anything to keep our hosts alive.

Willow: Got to admit, Amity, seeing you around more often is different.

Amity: I know. But I was taught to see every situation as an opportunity.

Venom: 'Cause you wanna show Luz that you're an awesome girlfriend, right?

The symbiote teased, making Amity blush.

Luz: Aww, don't be embarrassed, Ami.

The human says, wrapping an arm around Amity's shoulder, pulling her close and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Amity's face immediately turned red as a tomato while Venom gives the young witch a smirk.

Note: Kinda like this.

King: Feels like just a few months ago you almost got her dissected by your crazy principal

Gus: That actually was a few months ago.

Amity: Can we please not bring that up?

She says, embarrassed by her first meeting with Luz.

Luz: I forgave you a long time ago, Ami. Don't worry.

She says before she noticed the Echo Mouse starting to glow, the teen gasping.

Luz: Mouse! Philip's diary!

She says before lights similar to that of an old school movie projector showed images.

Philip Wittebane: After five years, I have finally found it. A power source so potent it can pierce through realms. Titan's Blood. There are old tales of lakes reflecting green trees and blue skies. The Titan's veins run through the land. And many believe that these wild portals are created when a little of it's blood leaks into the water. That is how I came here. So that is the first place I shall look. I will journey back to Eclipse Lake.

He says before the images stopped and disappeared, the Echo Mouse's eyes no longer glowing.

Luz: Guys? I think we should go to Eclipse Lake.

She says before exiting the room and telling Eda & Carnage about Eclipse Lake.

Eda: Titan's Blood in Eclipse Lake? Yeah, we should definitely go.

Amity: But why? You still have the portal for Luz to go back to her world, right?

Eda: Yes, but Belos wanted my portal. I don't know why, but my guess is he wants to go to the human realm for some reason.