You
I'd love to see you! 💞💞

JUST NOT AROUND MY PARENTS!!

William💜
I'll behave.

You
Whatever, I'm sorry for whatever torture they put you through to say yes to this.

William💜
Don't worry dear, I'll see you tonight ;)

You
Yeah

I'll see ya.

You put your phone away, setting it on your nightstand.

Might as well get ready.

——

And so, you hop in the shower. Do your makeup. (Or not if you're not into that.) Do your hair. Etc etc.

As you're finishing up doing your hair, you hear a loud knock at the door. Followed by your mom calling out your name embarrassingly loud.

You take a glance at yourself in the mirror before leaving the room.

"Coming!"

You see your mom and dad greeting the Aftons, you quickly make eye contact with William, you go red. You look away and see Michael, smiling at him. He goes red.

You walk over to the other family that's walking into your home.

"It's so nice of you to have us!" Michael says, nudging you.

You roll your eyes, "I'm so sorry." You whisper.

Your parents lead everyone into the dinning room, everyone then seats themselves at the dining table.

Your mom was sat on one side and your dad was sat on the other. In front of you was Michael and next to you was William. On your other side was Elizabeth and across from her was Evan. Across from William was Mrs. Afton.

Your mom had set out the food and everything, pouring everybody some water unless they requested otherwise.

You were sat there, eating your food politely. You felt a pair of eyes on you, you look up.

"Eat Michael," You mouth.

He shook his head, "I'm not hungry." He said, still watching you.

"Well it's rude to stare." You tease.

"S-Sorry!" He said, looking down at the table.

You just hum. You went back to eating your food when you felt a hand set on your chair right next to your thigh. You look up and to the side, staring right at William.

"What?" He purrs, raising an eyebrow.

"Y/N, don't be rude." Your mom says, scolding you.

"I didn't even-" You go to talk but just stay quiet, looking back down and eating your food.

You hear slurping from next to you, watching at Elizabeth is eating her food pretty loudly. The young girl was a mess, she must not know how to use a napkin.

As you're sharing glances with her, William guides his hand up your chair, onto your skin. His fingers sliding to hold onto your thigh.

You twitch a bit, glaring at him.

"Quit it." You whisper yell, smacking his hand.

"Dad." Michael says, looking at him.

"What!?"

"We're not doing this. You two, don't even look at each other." Mrs. Afton is quick to intervene.

Despite what she said, Michael and William exchange death glades to one another.