"I took the first step, I removed this awkwardness between us, now he has to confess first" Aayat told her, getting stubborn, Eshal sighed in disbelief looking at her best friend.

"Who has to confess what?" Zaviyaar questioned them, barging inside the room, With Saad, Aayat winded her eyes and Eshal smirked mischievously looking at her! Aayat pleaded with her with her eyes.

"How can you just Entered inside a girls room without knocking jeeja jii" Eshal said glaring at them, and then she stretched the word teasing Him, on which he huffed in annoyance

"Just don't call me that!" Zaviyaar spoke strictly, getting irritated with that word.

"What jeeja ji" Eshal asked him again. Raising her brows innocently, Zaviyaar scowled.

"What's wrong?" Aayat asked, glancing at both of them.

"I just don't like that word, and she can't stop saying it" Zaviyaar told her glaring at Eshal, Aayat looked at Eshal perplexed.

"What word?" Aayat asked her clueless, Eshal smirked mischievously

"Jeeja ji" Eshal told her casually shrugging her shoulders, Zaviaar groaned

"Enough" Zaviyaar shouted throwing his arm in the air, Aayat flinched, and looked at Zaviyaar, amazed seeing him angry for the first time probably.

"You come with me, mom wants to talk to you," Zaviyaar said, looking at Aayat and holding her hand softly, and dragging her with him.

"Why do you tease him so much Eshal, I knew he will get angry "  Saad asked, shaking his head in disbelief, wrapping arm around her shoulder.

"I'm sorry I was just pulling his leg, i didn't know he would get angry" Eshal replied pouting sadly, Saad pulled her cheek, at her cute face.

~

"Yes mama you called me" Aayat asked cheerfully, And sitting beside her taking her in a hug, Jannat smiled and caressed her head lovingly, Zaviyaar smiled looking at them,

"You both always forget me" Zaviyaar complained seeing both of them chatting forgetting about everything.

"Because Mama loves me more than you," Aayat teased him, showing her tongue like a kid

"Kiddo" he muttered under his breath, Aayat shot him a glare hearing him.

"Stop calling her as a kid, she's your wife now" Jannat scolded him, Zaviyaar made a bad face,

"Mom she's my friend before being my wife," Zaviyaae clarified, making Aayat roll her eyes, and Jannat just chuckled at them.

"Forget that, I have something for you, my lovely daughter-in-law" Jannat said, cupping her face, and showed her a couple silver rings.

Aayat felt dejected, and Zaviyaar and Jannat both glanced at her

"If you didn't like it then it's okay, you don't have to feel bad about it bacha" Jannat told her, masking a smile on her disappointed face. As she was very excited to gift her that ring.

"It's not about the ring, i just feel bad that you are treating me as you daughter-in-law, I just wanted to you behave the way you always do, like a mother" Aayat complained like a baby, both mother son duo sniggered.

"Zaviyaar has given you the right name, kiddo" Jannat said with a giggle, She pouted cutely, and Zaviyaar raised his invisible collars proudly.

"Aayat, I will always treat you like my daughter only, but it's tradition, in-laws have to give something to their daughter-in-law, that's what I'm doing, and it's my parent's rings, they gifted me and Usman, And I'm gifting you and Zaviyaar." Jannat Explained by pulling her cheek lovingly.

"It's pure silver, and real diamonds, Now you both have to exchange the rings" Jannat said handing them the rings, Both Zaviyaar and Aayat glance at Eachother

"Why are you both looking at Each other, come on exchange the ring guys" Zahaan exclaimed loudly, entering inside followed by the rest of them.

"You guys were standing at the door" Aayat asked them, opening her eyes wide in surprise.

"Of course, how can we miss this golden opportunity" Eshal remarked, rubbing her hands mischievously, Zaviyaar just rolled his eyes.

Zaviyaar looked at Aayat and forward his palm towards her, She placed her left hand on his hand, he held her hand and made her stand in front of him and he slid the ring, on her ring finger, He stare at her intensely he took her hand near her lips and drop a soft kiss on her knuckles, others hooted,

Aayat looked at him dumbfounded, Her heart skipped a beat at his gesture, Shiver ran down through her spine, with his mere touch, She looked down, getting shy, red hue painted on her cheeks. For the first time he did something like that, she didn't thought he would do something like this, and that too in front of everyone, Composing herself she held his hand and put the ring on his hand, locking her eyes with him.

Zaviyaar felt his heart beating fast the way she looked at him, and how she got shy at his actions, which he loved a lot. Hearing the applause they both removed their eyes from Each-other.

How was the chapter?