~

"So how's your married life going on?" Saad asked him as the guys made themselves comfortable in Zaviyaar room!

"Shouldn't you tell me about yours, lover boy" Zaviyaar replied to him with a tease! Saad chuckled, And told him how he felt content seeing Eshal in his life, He loved her, She made her life perfect for him.

"Yours?" He asked her raising his brows at him, eying the bed and the room with a smile which was messed up, Aayat's towel on couch carelessly, the dressing table messed up her slippers one on different sides, Zaviyaar shook his head in disbelief

"I'm just enjoying this phase, loving the new change, And it's even nice that we are getting more comfortable around Eachother, knowing each other better than before."He answered her shortly. Saad smiled at him, and Zahaan yawned, getting bored with their talks. 

"The day is not far when your both kids will be running here and there and calling me chachu " Zahaan teased them getting Excited Saad rolled his eyes, and Zaviyaar forced a smile at him.

"And the day is not far too when your wife will be running behind you with slippers in her hand right" He replied with a mischievous grin. Zahaan huffed in annoyance making both of them sniggered.

~

"So out with it now" Eshal ordered her as soon they made themselves comfortable on bed,

"Out with what?" Aayat asked her acting innocent looking at her

"The way you both were playing look look game, and your face don't even ask me about it" Eshal bellowed annoyingly rolling her eyes, Aayat narrowed her eyes at her.

"What about my face" She asked her shaking her head with curiosity.

"Your face just get red like a cherry, when he stared at you, or do any move" Eshal told her shrugging her shoulders Aayat broanded her eyes.

"Is it that much visible" She asked her palming her cheeks, getting embarrassed about it, Eshal rolled her eyes at her and sighed sadly

"Aayu you have forgotten me, after you met your so called best friend, now he's your husband too, you don't need me anymore, now you will share your everything with him only," Eshal said dramatically, with a gloomy face, Aayat chuckled at her.

"Aww no one can take your place baby, your are and will always be my best friend, and stop being jealous from my husband" Aayat boasted her throwing her arm around her neck, pulled in a side hug

"Okay! then tell me how's it going" She asked, getting Excited, rubbing her hands, Aayat rolled her eyes.

"Nothing, we are just going with the flow, I'm liking this phase, i am enjoying these new moments, and our closeness, yeah I do get nervous around him, he cares for me a lot, I'm loving the new changes,I'm lucky that I have got my husband in my best friend." Aayat said, her face glowing in happiness, and with a shy smile on her face.

"Aww, look at you blushing and shying like a new bride" Eshal commented teasingly, hitting her with elbow. She just giggled, getting shy!

"But hey you still you didn't tell him that you like him" Eshal reminded her glaring at her, Aayat sighed.

"Eshal i don't think it's the right time, i think he likes me too, so if he won't confess it to mee, Even I won't" Aayat told her wrapped her arms around her chest getting adamant.

"Aayat, it's the 21st century, a girl can propose to a guy too, it doesn't matter. I confessed my feelings to Saad first, don't you remember" Eshal explained Aayat shook her head,