XXIII : they need to stop

I just arrived back home. I got out of the car and immediately went inside.

Haz was sitting at the dining table playing with the deck of cards. There was a plate with only crumbs left next to him.

"Hey!" He welcomed me. "I left some-"

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I shouted out of anger.

"Sorry?" He asked, confused.

"Don't act all innocent! You know damn well what you've done! I honestly thought you'd be happy for me! For Y/N! Apparently not, cause the first thing you do is hurt her!"

"I would never hurt Y/N," Haz shouted back angrily.

"Oh cut the bullshit! I know you lied to her! You only guessed because you wanted to make her feel bad!"

"I never wanted to make her feel bad! I was just bored and wanted to do something!"

"You know Y/N! You know that she rethinks a situation over and over until she's found the worst scenario!"

"I did not realise that at that moment!"

I chuckled, sarcastically.

"No, of course, you didn't! You're fucking selfish!"

"I'm selfish?! You're the one who is fucking selfish! Just cause you guys are in a relationship now doesn't mean she is yours! She's still my best friend, Tom! You can just steal my best friend!"

"So you're trying to make me feel bad now too! I guess that's just something you do now! You're so fucking childish!"

"Childish?! That's what I am now?!"

"Yes! You're fucking childish! You sit on the fucking stairs eavesdropping! You complain about every little fucking thing! You expect us to make you lunch! Talk to me when you've grown up please!"

Haz doesn't react back. He looks disoriented.

"You are-" Haz tried to say something back but quickly walked towards the toilet before he could finish his sentence.

I can hear him throw up, but I don't care at the moment. I'm so fucking angry with him!

I sat down on the couch and let my head fall back. My fucking headache won't go away. I've had this headache the whole day, but it's getting worse now.

I could hear the toilet flush and Haz walking upstairs.

Where's my phone? I didn't leave it in the car, did I? Oh shit, I did.

I get up, grab my car keys and get to my car to grab my phone. I must have left it there since my goal was to talk to Haz. That didn't go that well.

I sat back down on the couch and open Instagram. Maybe I shouldn't have done that.

Y/N was right. Everywhere I look I can see pictures of us.

No! No! No! No! No! They need to stop! They're everywhere! They need to be gone! THEY NEED TO DELETE THEM! THEY NEED TO STOP!

.

author's pov:

Tom stood up and threw his phone, with all his power, against the wall. His phone hit the ground, broken. After his phone hit the ground there was this big hole left in the wall.

Tom sat down on the ground and moved his hands through his hair anxiously.

Haz had run downstairs to see what the loud noise was. He saw Tom sitting on the floor trying to catch his breath.

Without hesitation, Haz went to Tom and hugged him.

"Get away from me!" Tom shouted to Haz trying to push him away.