XVI : on our way

Tom's pov:

Shit! It's starting to rain. Tessa quickly runs back to me.

"Let's go home, okay Tess?"

I put Tessa back on the leash and we quickly walked back home. Apparently, people read the weather forecast because there is nobody outside.

It's only a fifteen-minute walk from the park to our house but the rain is getting a lot more till the point I have to start running.

I can see the front door and Haz just arrived at the door as well. Wait Haz? Wasn't he asleep?

Haz opens the door.

"Haz wait!" I shout as Tessa and I quickly run to the door.

Haz holds the door open and we go inside imminently.

"You two are drenched." Haz chuckled.

"Thanks for telling me, Haz. I hadn't noticed yet." I move my hand through my hair to get the wet curls away from my face.

"Can you get us a towel?" I ask him.

"Sure." Haz says and grabs a towel for me and Tessa. We don't want to get a cold.

Haz gives me a towel and uses the other one to dry Tessa.

"Where did you come from? I thought you were still asleep." I ask.

.

Harrison's pov:

I can't tell him I was with Y/N.

"Just wanted to go for a walk," I answered.

"Without Tessa? Since when do you walk without Tessa?" Tom laughs at me.

"Since today," I say, trying to hold back my laughter. It's hard because Tom's laugh is so contagious.

"Well if you can give Tessa her food I can change my clothes," Tom said.

Tom goes upstairs to change clothes while I give Tessa her food.

.

Tom comes back downstairs in his sweatpants and t-shirt.

"Mate, I want to tell you something. It's about the premiere of Spider-Man: No Way Home. The premiere is next Saturday. I know it's really close and I'm just telling you now but do you think you can come?" Tom asked.

"Yes, of course! I can't wait for the movie." I say excitedly.

"Great!"

"Who else is coming except for the people who played and worked on the movie?"

"My family can't come cause they'll be away and I haven't asked Y/N yet."

"You are going to ask her right?"

"Yes, of course. It will be her first premiere though so we need to make sure she's okay. We both know how stressful premieres are."

"Yes. When will you tell her?"

"I'll call here after lunch."

"Okay."

*after lunch*

.

Y/N's pov:

Caleb is working in the coffee shop and I'm in the living room working on my book.

Someone is calling me. I pick up my phone. It's Tom! Fuck! Did Haz tell him already?! No, he wouldn't. But why is Tom calling then?

I answer the phone.