XXI : home

We saw Zendaya waiting at a table.

"Zendaya!" I said as I went in to hug her.

"You look exhausted. Couldn't sleep?" Z asked.

"Sleeping at a hotel will always be different from my bed at home," I said as an excuse.

"Well, luckily you can sleep in your own bed tonight."

"Yes. I can't wait."

Tom and Haz were awfully quiet. I knew why though. Tom hadn't slept well and Haz... you know why.

"New sunglasses, Haz?" Z joked.

"He probably has a concussion so the sunglasses might help with his headache," I explained to Z.

"Wait? Really? How? When?" Z asked, confused and worried.

"I sort of slipped and fell on my head." Haz said with a chuckle realising it was kind of funny now that he said it out loud now.

We all began to laugh at how stupid this all actually was.

"Let's eat something because I'm starving," Tom finally spoke.

.

Tom's pov:

We all ate something and went to the waiting area where we sat down. This is the place where most people come to ask for pictures and autographs because they're all waiting and have a longer time to find out who I am. I've had so many people stare at trying to figure where they recognise me from.

We sat down in those uncomfortable airport chairs. Z and Y/N are next to me and Haz is next to Y/N, still wearing the sunglasses. Haz had to run to the bathroom a few times to throw up so it's urgent to go to the doctor as soon as we're back.

I could already see the look on people's faces and some were already approaching us with their phones and pens in their hands.

"Tom? I'm gonna sit somewhere else with Haz. If that's okay." Y/N said, also noticing the people approaching.

"Yes, of course. That's better for him." I said.

Y/N and Haz got up to leave.

"Where are you going?" Z asked.

"Sit somewhere else before all the fans come. For Haz." Y/N explained.

Y/N and Haz left and sat down a few rows further. Just in time.

.

Y/N pov:

"You should have told Tom already. You had like a thousand opportunities. Why didn't you? Are you scared that he will reject you or something?" Haz asked.

"Yes, exactly. That's exactly the reason."

"I'm sure that won't happen." Haz said confidently.

"How do you know?"

"I just feel it."

"About feeling. How are you feeling?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Very confused." Haz chuckled.

"Do you still remember how you got this concussion?" I asked to check how bad his memory loss is now.

Haz thought for a while.

"Yes, I- there- no. I don't remember. Did I remember earlier today?"

I nod.

"Oh, that can't be good."

"You'll be just fine. Try to get as much rest as you can."

Haz did what I suggested. He made himself as comfortable as possible in the chair and fell asleep on my shoulder.