XVII : in the hotel

I can't wait to see Zendaya again. I met her once when Tom invited me to come to the set.

Haz, Tom and I all share a room. Zendaya is staying at another hotel so we'll see her tomorrow at the hair and make-up.

We walk up the stairs to our room.

"Who has the key?" Tom asks.

"I don't have it." Haz panics.

"No worries. I have the key. You guys left it on the counter after we checked in." I open the door.

There are only two beds.

"Did you tell the hotel that we are with three?" Haz asks.

"No, I did not. I totally forgot to do that." Tom confesses.

"I'll go downstairs to ask if there's a room for three left." Haz offers.

Haz goes to the reception downstairs to ask.

"I don't mind sleeping on the ground. We could just put down some cushions and-" I get cut off by Tom.

"You're not sleeping on the ground, Y/N. We are going to make sure you can sleep in a bed." Tom says.

.

Harrison's pov:

"Hey, I'm sorry to bother you but is there perhaps room for three left?" I asked the receptionist.

"Is there something wrong with your current room? If I may ask." The receptionist asks.

"No, there's nothing wrong with our current room, but we forgot to call and say we are with three people instead of two," I explained.

"I will look if there is a spare room."

"Thank you."

"I'm sorry, sir, but all rooms are booked. Everyone wants to go to that new movie premiere."

"Okay. Well, thank you for checking anyways. We'll figure something out."

"I'm so sorry, sir. We could bring you an extra duvet and cushions if you would like to."

"Yes, please. Thank you."

"I'll send someone with an extra duvet and cushions right now."

"Thank you."

I walk back to our room. It is unfortunate that there isn't a spare room but we'll make it work. At least we get an extra duvet and cushions."

I knock on the door and Tom opens. I can see Y/N on one of the beds on her phone.

"And?" Tom asks.

"All the rooms are booked because of the premiere. They are going to bring us-" I get interrupted by a knock on the door.

I open the door. It's a man with our extra duvet and cushions.

Tom and I take the duvet and cushions.

"Thank you," I say.

"You're welcome." The man says and leaves.

"I was going to say that they were going to bring us an extra duvet and cushions but I think that's clear."

"Yes." Tom chuckles.

"Shall we go out to eat dinner? Because I'm so hungry." Haz says.

"Yes, me too. Y/N?"

I look at Y/N who has fallen asleep with her phone still in her hand.

"Maybe we should order some food," Tom suggests.