V : swimming

Haz and Tom play with an inflatable ball in the pool while I just try to relax on the bed.

My eyes open wide when the wet ball hits my stomach.

I sit straight up to look at Haz and Tom. They're both looking at me with their hands on their mouths and with fear in their eyes.

"THOMAS STANLEY HOLLAND AND HARRISON JOHN OSTERFIELD! SERIOUSLY?!" I say out loud.

Both Tom and Has start to laugh. I try so hard not to laugh as well but it's way too hard and I burst out laughing.

"I'm gonna keep your ball." I grab the ball and lay back down on the bed.

Without me noticing Tom and Haz got out of the pool. Within a second I feel someone grab my ankles and wrists. I open my eyes.

"Oh my god! What are you two doing?!" I ask scared.

They lift me up and bring me closer to the pool. They swing me from left to right.

"Please put me down! No no no no! Guys! No!" I shout.

They both can't stop laughing.

"Okay Haz in 3...2...1...go!" Tom says.

Tom and Haz let go of me and I fall in the pool.

It's so cold.

I quickly swim to the side of the pool.

"I fucking hate you two!"

They both laugh even more.

"We both know you don't, Y/N." Haz says.

I put my hand out for one of them to grab.

"Help me out." I command.

Tom grabs my hand and I try to pull him into the pool with all my power but he's too strong.

"Ha! You thought you could pull me in the water, didn't you? Idiot!" Tom says with a smirk on his face.

.

Harrison's pov:

Y/N is still trying to pull Tom into the water. She has put her feet against the side of the pool but still can't pull Tom in.

I slowly stand behind Tom. Y/N sees what I'm gonna do so I place my index finger against my lips to show that she shouldn't say anything.

Tom is too focused on Y/N to notice anything.

"Y/N move!"I yell at her as I push Tom into the pool.

Tom quickly comes above water.

"Karma!" Y/N shouts to Tom and jumps on Tom which causes him to go under again. When Tom comes back up Y/N is on his shoulders.

"Haz come!" She commands me.

I jump into the pool and swim under Tom's legs. I place my arms around his legs and push myself up again so that both Tom and Y/N are on my shoulder now.

"Oh my god, Haz! I'm gonna fall!" Y/N shouts.

"I've got you, Y/N!" Tom says, trying to comfort her.

"You better be right." She responds while holding on tight to Tom's head."

I can either mess with them or just let them get off my shoulder safely. I don't even know if that's possible, to be honest.

I go down a little and push myself back up and let go of Tom. Both Y/N and Tom fall back into the water.

I can see Tom struggling to get above water again cause Y/N is still holding on tight to him.

This is way more fun than I thought it would be.

Tom and Y/N are finally above water again.

"I don't know if I should be mad at Tom for lying or at Haz for letting go!" She says still out of breath.

"I should be mad at you, Y/N! You also drowned me!" Tom tries to act angry but all he can do is laugh about it just like me and Y/N.

.

Y/N's pov:

*about an hour later*

The water is getting really cold now. I'm gonna be like Jack from the Titanic if I don't get out now.

I quickly get out of the water.

"Okay guys, let's go back to your place. It's getting really cold now." I say.

Tom and Haz get out of the pool as well and grab their towel to dry themselves. I look in my bag for mine but I can't find it.

Fuck where is it? Did I even bring one? I'm so fucking stupid!

"You forgot your towel didn't you, Y/N?" Tom chuckles.

"Maybe."

"Here use mine." Tom throws his towel at me.

"Thanks!"

I dry myself and give Tom his towel back. My bikini is still wet so I just put my shirt back cause it dries faster than my shorts.

"Okay let's go."

We grab our stuff and drive back to their house.

*at the house*

"Tom, can I use your shower? My hair turns to rope from all that chlorine if I don't take a shower." I explain.

"Yes of course!" Tom says.

I go upstairs to the bathroom and take a shower. After the shower, I wrap one of Tom's towels around my body and dry myself. I put my shorts back on but my shirt is still wet.

I can grab one of Tom's shirts. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

I walk to his room and grab one of his shirts and put it on.

It's too big for me but it's comfy so I don't care.

I go downstairs where Haz and Tom are on the couch with their phones.

"I've put your towel in the washing machine." I say.

"Thanks." Tom says and turns around and sees I'm wearing his shirt.

I can see that he's confused by the look on his face.

"Yes, I'm wearing your shirt. Why? Cause my own shirt is still wet. Will I give it back? Yes." I say trying to predict his questions.

"Just keep the shirt I don't mind." Tom says with a smile and turns back to his phone.

"Oh okay."

I sit down next to Tom who is sitting next to Haz. We put on a movie to watch cause we're tired of swimming.