XX : nightmare

"Y/N! Say something!" Z begged

"Sorry to break it to you, Haz, but it was a joke just to irritate her." I lied to help Z out.

"Yeah sure. You're just trying to help, Z." Haz refused to believe me.

"No, I'm not," I said, trying to keep a straight face.

"I don't believe you. I'm going to find out who it is." Haz said confidently.

"Okay fine. It's not like you're ever gonna find out anyway." Z said confidently yet afraid he might actually find out.

The waiter came with our food, so Tom and I quickly let go of each other's hands.

The waiter put our food on the table and we all started eating. It is delicious.

Tom also became more relaxed now that he'd eaten something.

*after dinner*

"What time do you three leave tomorrow?" Z asked.

"Our plane leaves at 2 pm, so we'll have to leave at around 11 am," Tom explained.

"That's perfect. I'll go to the airport with you guys, so I can say my goodbye at the gate." Z suggested.

"That's good," Tom responded.

"We're gonna go back to our hotel room. We'll see you tomorrow." Haz said.

"Bye!" Z said and gave me and the boys a hug.

We got back to our hotel room and we all fell on our beds. We just stared at the ceiling for a full 10 minutes without saying a word. Until I broke the silence.

"I'm gonna put on my pyjamas and brush my teeth," I said and got up to get changed.

I put on my pyjamas, brushed my teeth and removed my make-up that was still on from the premiere.

"Tom, your turn," I said.

Tom got up and walked to the bathroom to get changed.

I got in bed and set my alarm.

After Tom was finished Haz went to get changed.

We all laid down in our beds. Tom was next to me. Haz in the other bed.

We all said goodnight to each other and turned off the lights. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep when the lights were turned off.

.

Tom's pov:

They were so tired from the premiere and still affected by the jet lag, so they were out in no time. Me? I can't sleep. I haven't been able to sleep for the past few days. The jet lag isn't helping either. Luckily Y/N is next to me. Without her, I would have laid awake for hours easily. But she is here and I fell asleep about an hour later with my arms wrapped around her.

*three hours later*

.

Y/N's pov:

I should've put a water bottle next to my bed. I know how often I get thirsty in the middle of the night.

I looked to the side and found Tom had wrapped his arms around me. His head was resting against my back. I carefully removed Tom's arms from my waist and stepped out of bed to drink something.

I went to the bathroom where we have this plastic cup on the sink. I drank some water and filled the cup again to put it next to my bed.

As I walked out of the bathroom I heard weird noises. I can see Tom, still asleep, moving around a lot as if he is lost. He looks extremely scared somehow. Is he having a nightmare?