"Taken care of" |#2| Assasinated AU

♤Present time
♧07.42
¤William's POV¤
I woke up laying on the bed with my head on Henry's lap. I blinked a few times in confusion and then remembered what happened the day before. He took care of me. And took care of my wounds. They still hurt though. I only told him about the wounds on my upper body but stayed silent about some bruises and scratches on my legs. I didn't want him to worry too much.

I decided to try and get up, though I quickly lay back down, hissing in pain as I felt the pain strike through my body. I slowly started to drag Henry so he would be laying on the bed normally. After I succeeded, I carefully pulled myself closer and hugged him, burying my face in his chest.
I lay there for a while before Henry stirred and turned away from me, shifting a bit. I was figuring out if he was awake or not when he turned around to face me, his eyes open. "Morning Will," He said with a slightly deeper voice - which is his usual morning voice. I smiled at him, a slight tint of blush on my cheeks. "Good morning to you too," I said, aligning myself to look directly at him.

He looked so beautiful. His skin, his soft lips, his smile, everything about him is perfect. I blinked, trying not to stare, and stated: "I'm hungry but I can't get up because my body hurts." He looked at me worryingly and sat up.
"Maybe it's best for you to stay in bed for today. I'll get you some food and painkillers." He said, running his hand through my hair. For a moment I thought I could see love sparkle in his eyes, but he turned away to get up before I could make sure. He left the room and, after a while, reappeared with painkillers, water and a plate with some toast (toasted toast). I slowly lifted myself into a sitting position as Henry put things down and handed me the toast.

I ate it with visible happiness. It was probably because I haven't eaten actual food for so long, just some snacks I could eat quickly. "Maybe it would be good to get you into a hospital" I heard Henry say. I immediately froze.
______
I was afraid of doctors. And needles. Basically, anything that's connected to hospitals. It reminds me of... something. They also didn't have a good method of calming me down when I panicked. But I think the only one that can calm me down is Henry because he's the only one I trust enough to let him close enough. And he knows how to calm me down. I might have some sort of anxiety issues that I don't know of but never bothered to investigate.
________
I looked at Henry, who seemed to notice I looked off. "Henry you KNOW I hate being in a hospital, I can't go there, please!" I started tearing up. Henry's face softened while he blinked. "Sorry, I didn't think of that first. I'm sorry Will" He said, sitting down on the bed. I hastily looked back at the plate. I wanted to stop the tears. It always happens when someone wants to get me into a hospital. I freeze and panic just at the thought of being there.
Henry must have figured out what was bothering me because he moved closer and started to play with my hair, which he knows can calm me. "I'm not going to force you." He whispered and wiped my tears. I just nodded slowly and started eating again.

After I ate, took the pills and drank water, a bit with Henry's help, I slowly laid back down and closed my eyes, drifting back to sleep.

♤Two days later
¤Henry's POV¤
William was here for a while now. I don't mind it, his presence is nice. I've been checking his wounds regularly and they seem to be healing well.

He was currently in bed sleeping. I looked over at him and ran my hand through his hair.
...
I love him.
I mean, how could I not? He's perfect.

_________________________________________

That's it for this chapter because I really want this uploaded but I'm losing motivation to do anything.
I would appreciate it if you guys suggested what could happen in the next chapter.

Bye for now and hope you have a nice rest of the week.