"Fear" | Modern college AU

This is William and Henry college years. They live in a dorm and are (of course) roommates.
The dorm has a smaller kitchen, bathroom and a bedroom with two beds. It's kinda like a small apartment.
_________________________________________

3rd person POV:
It was a cold Saturday morning, somewhere near the end of autumn. Slight breeze was blowing through the streets, picking up leaves and scattering them around.

Despite the weather, the dorms were warm. On any other day like this, William would be at the cafeteria with his best friend, Henry. But instead of his usual routine, he was sitting in the bathroom, back against the wall, with tears streaming down his face. He already stopped sobbing and now just silently stared in front of him.

Henry was still sleeping. It was a bit unusual of him to sleep that late, but the day before was tiring and he was studying until late hours.

William finally stopped crying and got up. He looked at himself in the mirror and leaned down to wash his face. After that, he ran his fingers through his mess of hair and left the bathroom. He looked at sleeping Henry for a moment and then silently continued his way to the kitchen to get some water.
After a bit of standing in the kitchen drinking water he made his way back to the bedroom, laying beside Henry and cuddling up to him.

He won't do anything when he's asleep. He won't hurt him. He won't hurt Henry..... Right?............... Right¿?
.
.
.
.
.

After a while, Henry woke up, hugged tightly by the taller man from behind. He chuckled a bit, thinking it's cute how affectionate his lover is. He started to get out of his grasp, careful not to wake him up.
When he finally got up, he looked at William's face, noticing the reddish eyebags. Why does he look like he cried recently? Henry thought. He knew William wasn't exactly mentally stable, but never expected him to cry because of something. He isn't usually the one to cry quickly. These thoughts had him worried. Maybe that's why he laid with me... I'll ask him when he wakes up.
With that in mind, he went to the kitchen to make breakfast for them.
After he finished making breakfast, he went to check on William only to see him sitting on the bed hugging his knees to his chest.

Henry's POV♤

"Will?"
He looked up to me with fear written on his face, his eyes red and puffy. I slowly walked to the bed, causing him to turn his head away. "D-don't come closer" he stuttered. "William, what's wrong?" "I-I'm scared..." what? I looked at him with concern and climbed on bed, hugging him. I felt his body tense up as I did so. "What are you scared of?" I slowly asked. He took a shaky breath and said "I-I'm scared that I'll h-hurt you... I'm a-afraid I'll l-lose co-control one d-day and h-hurt y-you"
I looked at him in suprise. He was scared of hurting me? I pulled him closer to me and stroked his hair. "Calm down, bunny. It won't happen" "B-but-" "Shhhh... I'll make sure you don't hurt me, alright? Just calm down. It's okay. You're fine." I whispered into his ear. I continued to play with his hair, calming him down. "It's alright, bunny" I whispered again. After a while, he fell asleep in my arms, with calm look on his face. I kept him there, close to me, making sure nothing will happen.
_________________________________________

Hey, creator here. Sorry this is kinda cringe but it's my first time writing a fanfic. Still hope you enjoyed. Bye!