Stormtroopers - Specialized units of the Altaras Army, they are armed with machine guns and hand machine guns

Stormtroopers - Specialized units of the Altaras Army, they are armed with machine guns and hand machine guns. On their uniforms they wear armour for close combat, for which they are trained and equipped. Unlike riflemen who bring their swords at their own risk, stormtroopers have them in stock and their combat doctrine is to use them.

They carry more grenades than regular soldiers and have access to special versions of them. They interact with infantry division tanks and are transported to the battlefield on their armor. Additionally, they move around in trucks unlike regular riflemen who must march. All of their expendable equipment on the battlefield is in their trucks.

Their fighting style is very aggressive and involves short ranges and close combat to prevent the enemy from opening fire. Their armor is not meant to protect them from bullets but from melee blows, so they wear protection where a blow with a white weapon would be fatal. They are composed of those men who did not achieve great success in shooting during their training or who were reluctant to do so and preferred sword fighting. Machine Pistols were more than enough to compensate for their almost non-existent ability in this area.

Some of the soldiers tend to use both sword and pistol in combat. They are mainly used to break up entrenched enemy positions and to fight in fortresses and cities. The soldiers themselves receive additional mental training to immunize them against anticipated heavy losses in assaults.

 The soldiers themselves receive additional mental training to immunize them against anticipated heavy losses in assaults

Horse Riflemen- They combine their cavalry skills with being mobile infantry. If they can, they charge at the enemy to trample him into the ground, if not, they fight like regular riflemen. They are armed with Mosin carbines and their uniforms are tailored to move quickly on horseback. They do not use armor, and operate in accordance with the regulations of the Polish cavalry from the IIRP. They were trained by those who stayed in the country and served earlier in the cavalry. They are not to be underestimated under any circumstances, they can show that cavalry in this world is not dead yet, and with the world's poor infrastructure this will not change soon.

Their job is to support tanks in the open field, which is where stormtroopers have trouble. They are supposed to avoid urban combat. Additionally they carry more anti-tank weapons mainly RPG-7s and anti-tank grenades. They also have access to more anti-tank guns, the withdrawn from the LWP but effective ZiS-3 and the newer but more expensive and bought without a license to produce them D-44 and D-48.