Chapter 43

Anshika--

After planning alot Kabir and dad left for the placed asked by aunt. Mihir and nikil brother was their as the backup, they sternly forbidden me to come with them.

The place is non other then the our penthouse rooftop. I don't know but staying just down inside the penthouse leaving Kabir and dad alone without me didn't fit well with me.

That alien feeling is still their inside my heart, beating it faster and louder. I just wanted to go and saw if everything is fine or not. Nikil brother have promise me that he took well care of them. But somewhere I feel uneasy.

Mom, mom, Maira, Tanya and bhabhi was their with me but my mind is not collecting any information or anything about what they had chatted of.

It's been much time, they just have to do what she asked for, but what that bitch asked for them?

I somehow leave the penthouse and walked inside the elevator straight to the terrace. Where the door is open, and I heard some shouting and arguments sound.

"You know what Kabir, I hate you, I hate his existence and I hate your wife now. You know what she is the bitch." Saumya aunt shouts.

"Aunt mind your tounge before I cut it out." Kabir shouts.

"Oh my little step- nephew got tounge to bark on me when he have to beg me for his beloved sons?" She mocked him.

"Why you hate Anshika and twins so much Saumya? We all love you like our own family then why?" Asked dad in his broke voice.

"Why I hate? I hate because my mother did work for you for years, and when your so called dad take my guardian ship after my mother's death, I become habitual of luxury. But that old monkey transfer my share of money and property on your and your that good for nothing son's name. I wanted to the lady of the house. I wanted to rule the whole kapoor family. But no.... No because that so called wife of yours try to overcome me and wanted to become the Lady of the house. I wanted the power of this house and your life's but ....uhhh I didn't get the chance back but now I have again after years....but then again you bring your daughter in law and now that damm fucking bitch is pregnant with the blood of that bastard son of yours." She said with hate and eye her guards to puch Kabir which they did.

Well I recorded her whole words she just spilled out.

"Well when we're talking about her, where that bitch is? I wanted to finish your whole family arvind, because of you I lost my family with whom I'm damm happy but now I got my long lost dream of ruling Kapoor's, and make your beloved son struggle." She said and again her goons hit Kabir.

"Stopp...." I shout as I enter inside the gate. Everyone's attention was on me now.

Kabir was looking at me from under his eyes. At one corner one goon was holding my babies, my little love in the crib. Tapes were on their mouths and their tears was continuously falling. My heart clutch with the sight of my babies misery.

"What do you want? I'm willing give you just leave my family." I told her with emotionless face like I always held.

"Well well, look who's their. My dear lovely daughter in law, is now that great? Huh!" She did her drama. BITCH......

"Well when you all are here so why don't I give you and then take something from you?" She questioned.

"What.do.you.want?" I asked her while emphasizing each word.

"Ok then. I want all the K.K INTERNATIONAL'S companies under my name, property, Jewellery, bank balance were be transferred into my name. And from you I want your company as well Anshika. Alone with your bank balance, properties and jewelleries. Also your these babies life." She said her last words with the most evil smile and face. I just wanted to scratch her face.

I walked towards her and give a tight slap right on her face. Making her fall on the ground.

"Remember one thing Saumya, maybe you're elder but what you just said now makjng you lower in my eyes. You know what you're alone because of your mentality, you're not with your family because you're greedy, and you know why you're forbidden with the feeling of motherhood? Because you're not qualified to become a mother. When you harm others Childers you maybe harm yours that's why God didn't give you this pleasure." I shout on her face.

Her eyes filled with tears. Her face showing pain, hurt, sorrow, anger and lonely ness.

"You know what Anshika? You're right I'm not enough qualified for family, for child or for anything but I'll not let you also being this qualified to become a mother." She said pointing her gun towards twins.

"Don't you dare Saumya. Leave my grandsons, son and daughter in law. You hold grudges against me and my dad. Them please." Dad begged in front of her. While her goons were beating Kabir.

"No....No....No..... You've to pay." She shouts.

"What Kapoor family even did with you? Grandpa give you love after your mother dies, dad gives you brotherly protection when you're alone in this cruel world. And you're talking about power? Power seriously power? And what makes you think you become powerfull if they abandoned you after your mother's death?" I asked.

"Well that old douchebag didn't give me a favour, I'm his biology daughter, but the thing is I'm illegitimate child. My mother was used to be his lover. But he abandoned her when she told him about her pregnancy and marry with some other lady. My mother stay in that house as maid and take care of Arvind. I saw my father loving his son so much, fulfilling his every single wish, while I live with killing my each wish after having that wealthy father. Huh. That's was mine which is belong to your husband and kids. My mother is having the right to rule this house and after her it's my right to rule this damm house but you and sweta (Kabir's mom) fails my plan. Then I bring kavya as a weak contestant and if she was become the wife of kabir after that also I become the ruler of this house but no. You all have to get on my nerves." She shout in her venomous voice.

"Tell me what you said is wrong, tell me Saumya. Your mother is not my father's lover tell me dammit." Dad demands.

"Don't shout at me Bastar." She said and pull the trigger of her gun Targeting dad's leg. Bullet hit his leg and he fall down in the floor crying and screaming in pain.

"Dad?" "Dadd..." Kabir and me shout his name at the same time.

"That's what you deserve arvind." She said with disgust face making my nerves to burst.

"You're so inhuman saumya. Even if your mother is grandpa's lover where's is dad's and our fault here? Don't you have to ask about this to grandpa when he was alive? Now what satisfaction you want?" I asked to her holding dad's hand in mine. Pressing his wound with my other hand to prevent his blood loss.

"What bygone Is bygone aunt. Please let's forgive and live like a family, please." I tried to make her under stand and she hold her gun towards Kabir.

"Ok I'll let the bygone is bygone if I kill that's on of him." She said aiming the gun at Kabir. I was in thinking what to do.

But than she turned her gun Targeting twins, she was about to trigger when I run towards them. I heard multiple sounds of gun shots, but didn't able to hear more as I feel the shot on my back shoulder. I was in between twins and the shot.

I feel something wet on my back, as I heard the calling and shouting sounds of kabir and dad. My eyes are still open and I sit in front of twins on my knees, with half open eyes. I slowly removed the tape cover their mouths. As thier crying sound reached in my ears I fell on the ground darkness