Chapter 16

Kabir--

We landed in New York City almost dinner time so we all decide to have our dinner together, I kept this marriage secret from media because I don't like unnecessary crowd, media and spicy gossips about my personal life, also every understand my this point including Anshika. She also don't want to disclose our marriage for now.

After checking out we all set in our respective cars which was parking in the exit of the airport.

Soon we all...all including my in-laws also, so we all reached at the 'royal breeze restro and bar' had our dinner with one or two drinks and bid everyone our goodbyes.

Goodbyes because me and Anshika with twins were going to my penthouse in Manhattan, I was checking some emails when I heard Anshika's sudden scream.

"STOP...STOP...STOP....THE DAMM CAR!" she screams and driver stop the car with sudden jerk.

"Where the hell We are going Kabir?" She asked with confused face.

"Home." I said in one word decide to play with her a little.

"But this is not the way towards the villa....so??" She said with her one eyebrow up. Looking BOSSY!!

I push the button and privacy window pulled up between driver and back seat. Then I move towards her.

"We're going home...OUR HOME." I said and place a kiss on her neck. I feel her take a sharp breath with my sudden act, her whole body shivers.

She open her mouth to say something but nothing comes out, so she just nodded her head up and down, and I moved back.

We again start moving and soon reached at our destination.

Driver took out our luggage and walk inside with it. Anshika walks slowly, as she was wearing saree, and holding sleeping ansh in her arms carefully while I was holding vansh.

I was moving behind her for a safety reasons, because if she loose balance or anything because of her saree so I could save her on time.

Her red net saree was draped over her body so beautifully, showing off her sexy curves, her milky white waist and back. I was thinking how it feels to move fingers on her skin, how soft it was.....

WHAT THE FUCK EVEN I WAS THINKING, uhhhhh...... Just by seeing her backless back and waist I feel my huge dude Become hard.... That's why I FUCKING HATE HER.... she everytime made me loose my sanity....

I gritted my teeths in frustration and move faster then her leaving her behind. And enter inside the house. And about to enter in the bedroom of twins.

"Where are you thinking you're going Kabir leavig your Newly wedded wife alone in mid of nowhere?" She said from behind....

"Oops!! Sorry I forgot that you've amnesia sorry ha, please let me tell you I'm here with you will you also tell me where to go ...???" She said faking her flattering eyelids and with lots of sarcasm........ That girl and her sarcasm.

"Stop behaving like a spoilt brat... And first put the twins into their room and then go left from their first one is my room so take leaving mine." I said and about to move when she said.

"So... I got my separate room?" She said with a smirk on her face and confusion in her tone.

"Yes, what you thinks that you're going to live with me in the same house as well as same room? Never going to happen." I said try to be a sarcastic a little, I know not like her, but still.

"Ohhh hello..hello, I'm not some desperate women who want to stay with you in the same room you dumbass.... Just tell me why they sleep on the different room when I'm here now?" She said with frustration and irritation.

"Because from the starting they sleep their only in the care of their nanny." I said in Matter of fact.

"Ok I see howz your caretaker was actually like. Huh! Now as I'm here they were no more going to sleep with any caretaker or nanny at night, atleast at night they can sleep with their mumma." She said with lovely motherly smile. And move forward to take vansh from me.

"Come I'll show you the way." I said and then walked from their while she tailed behind me holding ansh only.

I show her two rooms, and she select the first one which was presented in front of mine room almost with the same interior as mine but different in room design with more brighter colours then mine.

As she select I put vansh on the bed and she did the same with ansh. I bid bye to her and told her to ask me anything if she needs something, I'll show her around tomorrow.

I entered into my room and headed towards the shower as I was still hard and want a cold shower immediately. I take a long shower and move out only to see her still in her that red saree, I was just in single towel hanging lowly on my waist.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and she jumped on her place with my sudden voice as she was looking out from the floor to ceiling windows.

"Uh....vo....ii..." She said but I understand nothing, she stammered badly. Checking me from head to toe.

I can see her blushing face, and flattering eyes.... In this one month of time I can realise two things that about her, first she flatter her eyes repeatedly when she was thinking something Naughty. Second she have a very sassy bitch mouth.

"Done checking me out? Tell me why are you here." I said making her jump on her place again, god she's zoned out the first time, until she makes me loose my senses and sanity. But now I also get something to make her lose her sense and sanity. NICE PROGRESS!!

"I..i...want....want something to wear at night." She said with her blushing face.

"Why?? Don't you have your clothes, or you are much eager to wear my cloths? Uhhh.." I said with a lope up smile.

"Ohhhhhh.... You self obsessed asshole, don't think so much high of yourself, I want something to wear because one of my suitcase gone with mom which she send tomorrow and it contains all my night and cosy wears." Oh so she's back to normal.

Anshika 10
Kabir 0...

"Language woman I'm your husband." I said with angry voice, or i say fake angry voice.

"Shutup husband and give me something before I barge in your closet and find something for myself." She said making me go all shut.

I move into the walk in closet and pick one of my shirt then give it to her which she take with a jerk and move out making me ready for one more cold shower.

Uhhhhh.......... I HATE YOU WOMAN.....