Chapter 19

Kabir--

I was going nuts by now thinking the possible places where I can find Anshika, and I go everywhere personally, cancelling my all important meetings, just find nothing.

She was nowhere to be found, it's like she's faded into the thin air. It's like she never exist in the earth. And that thought make me go all wild and mad.

It's all my fault, I was the reason of this, her phone is also switched off, her last location is penthouse. I find every where I think she might be. But now I can't take it anymore, it's almost mid night and their is still no information about Anshika.

"Where are you? Can't you just be here and beat me blue black? Where did I find you Anshika?" I said to myself looking our wedding pictures in my phone.

Well they all are taken by Mihir and some of Anshika's friends, we were smiling looking eachother but it's all fake and forced. But we're looking good together.

It's just the third day of our wedding and she's missing. I take a deep sigh and put my face in between my palms. Rubbing it tired ly.

"Mama..mamma..mama, mama" I heard the toddler voice of the twins their first word, thier first word is 'mumma'.

And after calling her one to two times they both start crying suddenly missing her in mid at night.

"Hey babies..... Your Dadda is here, why are you crying?" I said to them picking both in my arms.

"Mama,mama..mamma" they said mumma again and again crying badly.

"What magic spell you've done on my kids Anshika? Why you do this and leave?" I whispered.

'did she leave on her own or you behave like a jerk with her?' said my inner voice.

"Yes I did, but.." I said and didn't come up with any excuse. I went silent and try to make twins fall asleep. But they're still crying so I pick one of Anshika's scarf and covered the twins with it, and to my surprise they both stop crying and start giggling and playing with her scarf.

"Anshika you give them the motherly affection, love and care, which they never get since their birth, now this become their habit and now you've to come back just for them either you like or not, you've to love them forever like this only." I said looking at my babies who are sleeping peacefully with the scent of her. I kissed their foreheads and lay besides them, holding them closer to me.

'I'll talk to mom and dad (Anshika's) tomorrow, maybe they know about her place where she must be going.' I thought and make myself fall asleep with difficulty.
...............

ANSHIKA--

After the morning fight with him, I book my flight to Paris, this is the only place which make me calm, his words playing in my mind like a broken tape. He think so cheap of me. I was just trying to know him, and if I pull him at night then why didn't he pushed me away at the very same time?

I did that with the feeling of him being my husband, but he.....he think of me some kind of slut or desperate woman, who just want a man besides her.

I hate him for this, and with this I pack my some casual cloths, which I unpacked just yesterday, and book a immediate flight ticket to Paris. I know he was taking a shower so I just changed into a casual tee and jeans, I kissed the twins bye and move out to going to my condo.

I take a shower their and have my breakfast. As my flight is in three hours so I made my way towards the airport.

I switched off my phone at his penthouse only so that no one can know about my whereabouts. I'm very upset and don't want anyone to interrupt me in my healing session. Which is being alone in my favourite place chilling and clubbing with randoms.

So now I'm in my flight, no one know about my healing place except Naina bhabhi (sister in law), she knows about my secret place and didn't tell anyone so I know Kabir is going to have a difficult time.

I want him to know what his words can do the damage to someone, and specially his 'Wife'. Or I say his so-called wife. I maybe start falling for him, because the way I feel hurts by his words I never feel by anyone's. I don't give a damm shit to anyone what they think about me. So yeah maybe don't love but I liked him alot. I like him the way I never like to anyone.

This realisation is new and sudden to me, so I close my eyes and make myself relaxed as the flight is somewhere in mid of the sky. Soon I fall my eyelids going heavy and I fall asleep.

I wokeup with the announcement of flight is about to landing at 'Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport' so I fresh n up myself, and soon flight landed.

And I took a cab towards my usual hotel. Near Eiffel tower.

Soon I reached their, it was a late afternoon so I take a quick shower and changed into a black mid- thigh dress with black heels. I kept my hair open with minimal makeup. And move out for having lunch. After lunch I moved out for chilling but I saw the couple their with two kids and I instantly start Missing my babies. I know they must be missing me very bad.

But I'm sorry to them. And angry on me because I left them both with their asshole dad.

Soon it's a night time so I headed towards the club as I entered it's busted with a loud sound and smell of alcohol. Couples are dancing wildly at the dance floor, some were making out their. It's my favorite place for clubbing here in paris, this is the best place to meet with new people's. I walked towards the bar and ordered a drink for me.

"One mint tequila shots" I said to the bartender who smile widely with a nod.

Soon he served my drink and I drink it, in a go.

After two to three shots I feel a little dizzy, I know it's just a tequila but with strong alcoholic mix, so i stop myself instantly as I can't drink anymore because I have to go back to my hotel.

So I dance a little with the random guys and move back to my hotel.

As I reached I directly fell on my bed and fall asleep with the thoughts of kabir.

Maybe he come here to take me back with him. I thought and sleep consumes me.

Maybe this action of mine knock some sense in him and he realise his mistake.