Chapter 28

Anshika--

Soon I reached into the condo and pick my keys from key holder then turn back towards the parking lot where my yamaha F1 bike was standing with all her beauty and charm. I remove it's cover and kissed it's headlight and sit on it comfortably then wore my all black helmet, start my bike and zooooo ........

I start the engine and drive it into the roads of New York City, turning.... overtaking (but not breaking traffic rules), tearing through the air I reached at the location where the today's race is going on.

It's a illegal pathways, in the less traffic area of New York, but the race helds only on mornings...night races are super duper illegal. But I tried them once in my life back then and almost save myself from arresting by hiding into the bushes.

Haha...that was fun and I tried to do it again but for now...today's race is most important thing.

I reached and everyone greats me, from my team. Yeah their is two team one is Alpha and other one is Omega.
My team is alpha and I'm the Alpha Female of this race. That's what everyone called me here.

And to my surprise I got to know that today is the biggest championship race ever.

So I put my name in the list and soon the whole betting market turns their cash on me. Which means I'm in the spotlight today. And if I couldn't make it and won the race then surely all the bets fail. So here I'm to win.

Soon the race starts and I'm stand in the number 6 racing track and soon I took over all the bikers leaving them behind, tearing through the air...I heard the cheering of my name.

"Alpha Scarlett"
"Alpha Scarlett"
"Alpha Scarlett"
"Alpha Scarlett"
"Alpha Scarlett"

Well yeah my race name is Alpha Scarlett...
....

Everyone is cheering for me. And that triggers my senses to Win the race.

And I remain number 1 in whole race and in a blink of eye I cross the finish line making all the audience go wild...doing hooting and cheering my name.

I feel proud again and make a ending swing with my F1 in the racing track. Make a circle through the wheel screeching.

Then I put the bike on the stand and cheering go wild and wild with the sound of high whistling. Crazyy fansss!!!!!

I walked on the stage and grab my trophy my helmet is still on my head covering my face...... Wohooo!!! Well no one can beat the queen ...hell yeah!!

Then I move into the garage with my bike and soon everyone start hooting and congratulating me. Their was Omega team also presented... and to my surprise and shocked I noticed that the highest betting master of the Omega team is none other than My Dumbass Husband as I removed my helmet I see the same or I say more than shock I feel, in his eyes also.

One of my team mate told me that he almost bet ten million dollars into this race and because of my sudden appearance he lost his bet.

"You know Scarlett, he's the top business tycoon who choose Omega team because he thought it's the best team, but look at his luck he lost. Hahah!" She said mocking him. Well yeah he's an stupid Idiot fool.

"I listened that he never loose any deal in business world but in racing world he lost" said one Alpha racer.

"Well today he surely cursing you for appearing in the race. Well he's the one himself, who removes the rule of sudden appearance of any new or retired racer so that he can bring his biker but his this act back stabbed him." Mocked another Alpha member.

"Well he thinks he's the king here but no one knows that I'm the king of betting and also the queen of racing." I said with a mocking smirk adoring my lips.

Yes I'm betting on myself too. Look how smart I'm!!! Win the trophy as well as money.

I finally decide to talk to him about this race and saw his reaction but before I reached towards him one girl cling on his arm which disgust me to the core. And jealousy took over my mind.

But I didn't stop walking towards him and listen that girl's annoying voice as she didn't expect him to loose.

"Hello Mr. Kapoor!!" I said with a smirk but before I registered anything I feel a tight slap on my left cheek.

This sudden action of that clingy girl didn't go unnoticed by anyone present their and everyone go silent in the room. There was a pin drop silence. And everyone knows what's going to happen now.

And soon another tight slapping sound boomed into the whole room.

Yeah I slapped her back with double or to be honest triple force what she used on me. And she fell on the ground with the force of slap. Everyone was cheering for me except Team Omega and ofcourse that bastard Kabir Kapoor. Now he was looking at me with mixed emotions, don't know what exactly.

"Think before putting even a single finger on me rather than slapping me. I'm not someone who you slap, then go without taking it back. If you have no guts to expect your failure than never come back here. Bitch!!!" I said in my full dominating voice directly looking into that bitch's eyes then into Kabir's eyes I pick my helmet and trophy then drive out from their.

What he and his bedwarmer think of me??? you mess with a wrong girl Kapoor. I thought and head towards the bar to have some drinks after my glorious winning.