Chapter 36

Kabir--

Everything is under control Anshika was doing good as we done her first check up today. And mom dad arranged a party with both families and some close friends.

"Anshika do you want to eat something before going home?" I asked as we sat inside the car.

"Ummm!!!!! Let me think..." She replied. Making a cute thinking face.

"Yes I wanted to eat spring rolls with spicy garlic sauce." She said excitedly jumping on her seat, licking her lips like the food is in front of her.

"Ohkk?? Then let's go to some fast food cafe." I told her, and about to drive.

"No! No! No.... I wanted to eat from the stall." She demand looking angry and sad at the same time.

"But it's unhygienic." I tried to excuse. But she's in her pregnancy mood swings.

"I don't want to listen anything now. It's you who asked me that did I want to eat something now I wanted and you have to bring it to me." She shouts on my ears almost making me go deaf.

"Okkkk!!! Stop shouting woman." I said in horrified manner. Damm she shouts so loud.

Then I silently drove her to the hygienic looking stall where the stall keepers preparing food wearing gloves, masks, and apron. Their hairs are also covered in a very neat manner.

So I placed the order as my dear wife asking for and make her sit on the bench placed near the stall. Soon the order served and she Devore in her food like it's going to be finished if she didn't eat it fast. Funny right? I know.

"Slow down monkey. No one is going to snatch your food." I mocked her.

"How dare you call me monkey you chimpanzee?" She huffed me, from where she brings these words. God she's so cute.

After eating and paying bills we drove to the home as aunt and Kavya still didn't leave the kapoor Mansion we went back in our penthouse. As we reached, Anshika rest for sometime while I did my pending work and replying some emails.

Once I complete the work I saw time and decide to woke Anshika from her deep sleep.

"Baby wakeup, it's time for the party." I said.

"One more minute." She said and turn her face to the other side. She become more clumsy and lazy from the day she become pregnant.

It's not like she's pregnant from months we just got to know about it some days back as well but still she's lazy.

"Either you woke up by your own or I will pick you up and bought you like this at you very own party?" I warned her and she leaves the bed with a very suckling face.

Soon she changed her dress into a royal blue gown did a minimal makeup and we're ready to go. In the mean time I get ready myself as well as twinnes.

It's not like our usual big parties it's just a celebration of the good news we just received days back.

As we reached at the kapoor Mansion everyone congratulate us with gifts and flowers we laugh, dance, drink (juice), play games and enjoy our close ones time as a small get-together as well as a celebration party.

We all were enjoying ourselves, while twins in their nursery with other toodlers, caretaker was also presented their.

We're all sitting on the hall talking our old childhood times when we heard a loud scream from nursery and we all run towards the room.

I was the first who reach their. The scene in the room makes my blood boil like a volcano boil in the mountains.

Caretaker was on the floor injured, her head was bleeding, ansh and vansh were in the hands of kavya's father, kavya was behind him. Other babies were crying loudly.

"What hell you're think you doing?" My voice boomed in the room.

"Well I'm taking back what's mine. Twins are going with me tonight, also I take their whole custody under my name. So if you don't want your kids to take away then marry me." She said and about to walk out with her father and my kids.

"Ok take them, I don't want them either now I'm going to have my own baby soon." I said with emotionless face. In real I was hiding my fear, pain and hurt.

"How dare you kabir they're your own flesh and blood also. How could you??" She gritted her teeths and move out giving me the last glance.

After she's going Mihir help the caretaker to treate her wounds while I received the tight slap from my wife in front of everyone.

"How dare you kabir? How you Fucking dare to let her take my babies away?" She screams holding my shirt's collar. Her tears were flowing out from her eyes like someone open the tap water.

"Anshika baby, please don't cry it's not good for your health. I'll bring them back, I promise... Ok I promise they are mine too. Right?" I said and hugged her tight.

"But...but you said that... that you let her take away the babies Kabir no...no I'm their mumma they didn't even eat without me." She said still crying.

"Shhh! I bring them come take a rest for sometime." I said and bring her to the room.

As we entered inside the room she almost fall down so I picked her up and place her on the bed. Told mom to take care of her.

Once I confirm that Anshika is fall asleep, I walked into the study where dad, Mihir and manish was presented.

"Let her keep the twins for somedays, till then Mihir you bring more CCTVS of that particular day, with more details. Manish once the news leaked, you prepare the case on her of taking the kids. After that vedio no one let her take the custody of the babies." I told them in very stern voice.

"Dad you and mom, please take care of Anshika in my absence. I need to bring my joy of bundles back." I told him and he patted my back hugging me.

"Don't worry son, just first take care of this kavya and her family's matter, we took care of Anshika you don't worry." He said and we walked out of the study.

It's time to snatch everything.... every single thing from that bitch. I can't believe that once I used to love kavya.