Chapter 26

Anshika--

After that night we went back to New York and join our work again. Now everything is smooth in between us. It feels good that now he also tried to give this relationship a chance. We spend our time together and did secret lunch in the office.

Everything is change since that night. Now you're thinking what he did that night which change everything in between us and why I forgive him so easily.

Well let me tell you.

When I open my blindfold I was standing in front of the Eiffel Tower, which was lighting so beautifully and that lights highlights the 'SORRY LOVE' on the Tower in upside down way. Then whole sky is covered with fireworks and in that fireworks also 'SORRY LOVE' is mentioned in the whole sky. I hugged him and when we broke our hug he went down and ask for a second chance for our marriage, The people around us cheer for us and it made me feel so special and lucky.

Then we have dinner at the top of the Eiffel tower which was wholly rented by him for us. I mean can you believe this, I know he's rich and earn in billions a day and he knows how to utilise it. But that was too..too much. I mean renting Eiffel Tower costing him fortune, and still he did that. But then it was all worth it. And what makes me happy is he tried, he tried his best to earn forgiveness.

And now please don't start thinking that I'm a money minded girl or something like that. But I'm just think about some ordinary girl who wants a husband like Kabir. He has everything that a girl wants in her ideal husband. It just he didn't get a girl whom understand his worth other than his looks and money except me. It's also not like I'm praising myself but yeah I can earn my money for living but what I want is a trust, faith, loyalty and love from my husband. I don't want him to think about his past and think me as same as his ex. So that's why I'm giving him a hard time everytime he did something wrong.
.....

So back to current... I'm sitting in my cabin doing some designs for preference as their is no work left for me now, rather think about Kabir or our relationship.

We still didn't tell about our marriage in the office because of unnecessary gossips and I don't wanted to be the topic of the day DAILY....

So better be safe then sorry.

"Anshika!!" A sudden voice come and I jumped on my seat because I was so much concetraed in making Design and my dearest devil husband was standing in all his glory at the door.... smirking!!! He and his stupid smirks. I really want to punch his face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him in angry voice and my face probably turned red because of anger.

"Well it's almost lunch time, you don't have so much work still you skip you lunch... May I know the reason behind your this negligence???" He said looking straight into my eyes, close the door behind him locking it securely he took a calculative steps towards me. And before I stand or do something from preventing him to come closer to me, he already hovered over me while I was sitting on my chair. He put his both hands on the either side, bending down to my height looking straight into my eyes.

"Remember one think Anshika, we're on talking terms now, it doesn't mean I tolerate your this behaviour towards your health, take good and proper care of you so that you took care of your babies, your husband, your work and also your in-laws, understand??" He said sternly.

What he said was out of concern but the way he said I feel hurt, I don't know, I feel a sudden mood swing.... I felt angry and hurt at the same time, it's not like I'm pregnant, then maybe because of my mensuration cycle??? Oh god!!! What's the date today....

As I thought this, I didn't lash on him instead I push him back and he taken aback with my sudden move, but I care less and look at the date which showing that today is my date and suddenly I feel a string of pain in my lower abdomen. I'm having cramps. Which is horrible as hell. I suddenly run towards the washroom but think what....it's already late. When I check I'm on my periods and don't have sanitary pad with me and above all that my white skirt got stained with a spot of blood.

God what I do now. Why the hell in the earth I wore white today???? I cursed myself in my mind. Thinking the ways to get a spare dress as well as sanitary pads.

I walk towards the door and open the door slightly to see if Kabir was still their and to my relief he's still standing on his same place.

"K..Kabir?" I called him but I felt little hesitation. Either we start talking but we're still not much open with eachother, to ask me for pads to him. Even I can ask for pad to Mihir, but to him was a little harder task.

"Yes?" He said as soon as he heard my voice.

"I..I need your help." I said.

"Is everything ok? You look pale." He said. Yes I'm not ok because first I'm having cramps second I have to ask for pads and a spare dress to him.

"Yes it just....uh...ummm I want sanitary pad and a spare white skirt if possible?" I said to him with little hesitation.

It's not like I didn't ask for sanitary pads to boys or I'm feeling shy. It's just I still understanding him and he's a quite enigma for me.

"You're on your periods?" He asked and it irritates me more.

"No I'm not on my periods I ask for sanitary pad so that I can showcase it on my table. Ofcourse idiot I'm on my periods." I said to him all pissed and frustrated.

"Ohh...ok I'm sorry I'm going self to bring both the things I'm going out, you lock the door from inside until I come back." He said with concern face.

"And did you need a hot bag or dark chocolates for cramps?" He asked. First I thought how he know about both the things, it's not like he having a sister but the reality hits me that he was in love with a woman before so it's understandable that he knew about all this.

This mere through hurts me like a bitch. And I wanted to scream on him and wanted to slap him. I don't know but I feel a sudden jealousy for that girl who is/ was the love of his life and biological mother of my babies.

"Anshika?? I asked something. Do you need choco..." I didn't let him complete his sentence and said with anger.

"No I don't want anything else, just bring me pads and a dress to change." I said and locked the door on his face. I was hell frustrated and jealous to think about that. And above all that these cramps was unbearable, it's worst then stabbing....its like a labour pain.

Soon he come back with a bag in his hand which contains pads, hot bag, dark chocolates and a white skirt same as I wore right now.

I look at him and then move inside the washroom taking a pad and dress from the bag.

I changed into the fresh pairs of lower garments and walk out.

"Thank you kabir and sorry for the rude reply before." I said looking straight into his eyes.

"It's ok I know all about it. I know you were having mood swings like every woman have." He said casually but it feels likes he was saying for any particular one and it again makes me angry.

" I wanted to go home. Can I take half day?" I asked ignoring his earlier comment.

"Sure. If you want I can drop you?" He said, if I was not angry and sad maybe I accept his offer but not now. I don't know but I was feeling this strange feeling of jealously and anger.

"No need I'll do all by myself. Thank you once again and bye." I said and took my bag then move out.

Soon I reached home and walk into my room and soon sleep took over me.