I shook my head, keeping my lips tightly closed as she kiss me. No, I won't give her the satisfaction that she wants. I felt both her hands cup my bare breast. She palmed and squeezed it. I fought really hard to keep my body from responding to her touch. But when she pinched my nipples, I totally lost it. I let out a moan and she took the opportunity to slip her tongue in my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her back. I once again, felt her crotch rubbing against me. Oh God, I wanted her so badly.

She broke away from the kiss and looked into my eyes. "Tell me that you love me."

I shook my head again. Hate, that's supposed the feeling I felt for her. I don't want to end up falling in love with her again. That would be really stupid. I've learned already the hard way.

She lowered her head again to my breast. I felt her warm mouth around my hard nipple sucking it hard. I panted and cried her name. I wrapped my legs around her tighter, pressing her against me harder. I moved my hips up and down and I heard her groan against my breast. I wanted to protest and pull her head back to my chest when she stopped.

"Please, say it. Please, please say you love me." She begged, she sounded as if her life depended on it. I froze for a few seconds. "Say it..." Her fingers pinched my nipple.

"No..." I said almost like a whisper. I will never say what she wants to hear. She pinched it even harder and I let out a loud groan. I covered my breasts with my arms. "Stop it!"

"I don't love you anymore. No matter what you will do, I can't and I won't love you again. Kai is the one whom I love." I looked at her with hate in my eyes. "Don't mistake this as love. This... this is just lust. No matter how many times we fuck, I will never love you again." Why does it hurt to say that?

Her eyes were clouded with sadness and I just have to look away because it hurts. I didn't want her to see that I'm hurting too. I'm not supposed to feel this way. I'm not supposed to feel this pain.

She rolled off me and layed down beside me. She didn't speak, she was just staring at the ceiling. She actually looked hurt. There was a long silence between us.

"You should leave." I broke the silence.

"You really don't love me anymore, even just a bit?" Her voice is filled with sadness. I almost couldn't take it. The pain in her voice kills me inside.

"Yes, I don't love you anymore." I tried to sound matter of factly, as if it wasn't affecting me. I had to close my eyes really tight in order not to let my tears fall.

"Are you happy with him?" She asked.

"Yes." I answered almost in a whisper.

"If you're really happy with him, I will force myself to be happy for you. Even it hurts. I won't bother you after this." She said. My heart felt like it dropped in my stomach when she said those words. She turned her head to look at me. I couldn't bring myself to look at her. "But I hope you can grant me this one, I wanted to be with you for a day. Forget that you have a husband. Let's forget the past even just for a day. Just one day with you. That's all I ask."

I agreed to her plan. I wanted to forget everything even just for a day. I didn't want anything to matter even just for a day. Just her and me. No past memories or anything.

She went to my room after I was done changing. I found out her room was actually right next to mine.

"Ready?" She asked me when I opened the door.

I nodded my head. She took my hand in her and we began to walk out of the hotel. I missed this. I missed holding hands with her while we walk. I missed the warmth of her palm against mine. It brought me back to the old days when everything was simple. Back when I was happy and so madly in love with her before I knew the person she really was. But now everything's changed.