Chapter Fourty

I woke up with my head on Lisa's chest while one of my legs were wrapped around her waist. I slowly lifted my head off her chest and sat up carefully, trying not to wake her up. I pulled the blanket when I realized I was wearing nothing but panties. But she was fully clothed. I remembered what happened last night. I drank alot last night and I could barely walk back to my room. Lisa saw me and carried me to my room. She stirred a little when she probably felt me pull the blanket. I was shocked when her hands moved and she wrapped it around my waist. She scooted closer to me and laid her head on my lap.

I stared at her for a moment. She looked so beautiful sleeping. I couldn't help but run my finger through her hair and admire her in her sleep. I used to always do that when we were still together. I really love staring at her while she's sleeping. She actually looked even more beautiful than before. Her sharp and define features, and her body- Oh dear, her body was absolutely stunning. Just one look at her and I could tell that she's taking good care of herself.

No wonder why you fooled alot of women. I felt like my hands got burned when that thought entered my mind. I quickly pulled my hand away from her. My anger kicked back in. How could I let myself forget, even just for a minute, what she did to me?

I was surprised when she took my hand and brought it to her lips. I looked at her and her eyes were already open and they were looking at me. She slowly smiled at me. A lazy sexy smile.

"Ge-get off me." I said in a small voice before pushing her head away from my lap.

She sat up and looked at me with a wide grin on her face. "Did you really think than Yeri and I have a romantic relationship?"

I couldn't utter a word. I couldn't think of anything good to say.

"Is my love jealous?" She sweetly asked. Like the way she used to talk to me when I was getting jealous by Roseanne way back.

"Me? Jealous?" I laughed sarcastically. "Ha! You're so assuming! Why would I be jealous?"

"Because you still love me. I can feel it."

I frowned at her. "Well, you're mistaken. I don't love you."

"Really?" She flashed a naughty smile that made my heart skip a beat.

"Lisa!" I shrieked in surprise when she grabbed my ankle and pulled me and I was lying on my back. She was sitting in between my legs and she wrapped it around her, making our crotch touch. Even though she's wearing jeans I can still feel her warmth pressing against me. Fuck! I can feel my panties getting moist. My body wanted her badly, my whole body ached for her. No...no, no, no! This isn't supposed to be happening! I wiggled, trying to get away from her. She grabbed my two hands using her one hand and pinned them above my head.

"Now, tell me you still love me." She leaned over, staring right into my eyes.

I tried to squirm out of her grip but she held me too tight. "I don't love you! I love my spouse."

"I am your spouse."

"No, you aren't. Kai's my spouse. I am married to him." I yelled at her.

"In law, yes. But I'd like to remind you that you are married to me first. We made a vow before to God." She said before kissing me on the forehead, and then the tip of my nose. "You don't love him, Jennie. I am the one you love."

"No..." I said in a small, shaky voice.

She pressed her lips to mine. "I love you, Jennie..." She murmured against my lips. "I know that you still love me. Please, say you love me too. I need to hear it from you."