They became best buddies now or what. Tsk

He thought as he placed his hand on Jin's pocket and took his car keys, leaving them there still sleeping as he rushed towards the door to put on his shoes and coat.

"Send me your location. I am on my way." That was all he replied with, making you fall silent briefly before replying. " No wait, I didn't call you for that. You are injured and you can't be seen in public, did you forget?" Your reply had him plaster a smirk on his lips as he exited the door of your apartment and hurried his steps towards the elevator.

"I am an expert at escaping from situations that could cause a roar. You of all people should know better by now." 

"But Jimin, it will be too long till you get here...what if I can't hang on!" 

"Yah! Don't say nonsenses! You are a crazy woman that jumps from balcony to balcony on hotels and you won't be able to hang still for some minutes? Just send me the location and stay put!" He ordered before he cut the line and you took a deep inhale, concluding that maybe calling him was a bad idea after all.

What's done is done. At this point, I will just have to trust him.

You concluded and send him your location, only to place the other hand back at the wall, feeling a bit more stable now that you had them both in contact with the concrete, despite the fact that it changed little to nothing.

The minutes that passed after that felt like ages to you and the wind of the night had succeeded in making you feel colder and colder to the point that your body had started trembling. You tried to control it multiple times but since it was a reaction to the weather and not coming from inner fear of the moment, you ended up realizing that you couldn't do much but press yourself the best you could against that wall and be patient.

Your phone going off after twenty minutes or so became the reason you almost legit saw yourself falling for an instant, as the sound echoing abruptly drove your focus off and made you lose your balance for a moment, your body going forward only for you to quickly manage it to glue it back to the cold concrete, now with an even heavier breathing than prior.

Whoever it is, it better be freaking important!

You reached your hand to take your phone from the pocket your dress had while from the other pocket your purse was hanging, half in it half out, as you had placed it there so your hands will be free. Once your phone was before you again, however, a flash of hope crossed your face as you saw that it was Jungkook and you replied immediately.

"Where did you disappear too? I had to come all the way to my car to call you?" You heard his anxious voice reaching your ears only for you to reply with a hint of frustration back. "Who in their right mind leaves their phone in the car when is such a situation?"

"I forgot it okay! It wasn't on purpose. And you said that you would be by my side all the time! Just why did you leave!" He passed his hand through his hair, clearly nervous as he stood outside his car, which was parked among the many other vehicles.

"I haven't left. I am in the building...well on a side of it at least." Your words brought a wave of confusion on his face right as he questioned you what did you mean exactly and you told him that you were handing outside a window, trapped there, without telling him how you got there or why.

"Are you trying to pull a prank on me or something?" He showed his doubt in your words after some seconds of silence had followed your statement and you just left an exhale escape your lips.

"Believe me I would have loved that to be the case, but no." You brought your lips to a thin smile that vanished quickly as a strong wing hit you making you literally get the phone of your ear as you instantly brought your hand back to the wall, for better balance, missing the curse words that left Jungkook's mouth out as his mind basically proceeded the information and the situation.

"Okay, okay, calm down, calm down." You heard him saying as you got the device near your ear again and his tone of voice made you instantly understand that he most likely was panicking more than you were.

"Just tell me which way are you. I will come help." 

"I am not sure which way of the house this is but it must be the back cause I have a huge wall in front of me." You informed him and Jungkook took off in one direction before assuring you that he will be there in a bit.

The line went dead after that and you just left a deep breath out as you placed your phone back and gazed from one side to the other, expecting to see his figure pop out but instead, you got three metallic pieces that tore the air that the wall, landing right above your head.

The sudden firing of whatever that was, had left you stunned in place, but your eyes followed the black cable line that came with it, only to finally notice a figure dressed in black standing right across you, on top of that wall.

The unknown person waved at you with his hand, prior he cut your breath short by throwing himself in the air, handing by a triangle thing that slid all the way through that cable, bringing the man now right in front of you. His legs had parted on each side of your body, trapping you in the middle, while his masked face was some inches away from you.

"J-Jimin" You murmured his name, still astonished by his appearance and his actions as you recognized him by his eyes and then he casually brought his left hand to lower his mask and flash you a confident smile that got accompanied by a quick wink before he finally spoke to you, in a whispering tone.

" I told you to not underestimate me Y/N"

---To be continued...