HONEYMOON IS OVER

Start from the beginning

"Eomma..can I ask you something?" Eun Ha held Yejin's hand. Yejin looked at her and stopped in her tracks.
"You want the doll?" Yejin knows what Eun Ha wants because she hasn't stopped looking at the doll in front of her all this time. "But—if Eomma doesn't allow it, it's okay.. I still have a lot of dolls at home" Eun Ha replied to Yejin's words quickly. "Can I----" .

"Eun Haya.. let grandma buy it for you, which one do you want?" Mrs Son chimed in before Yejin continued. Eun Ha's eyes immediately looked at Son's grandmother. "Really?" . Mrs. Son nodded. "Of course, but---Tonight Eun Ha has to sleep with Grandpa and Grandma how about it?" .

Yejin and Hyun Bin smiled at their parents'. Tonight was their last night in Jeju, of course Yejin and Hyun Bin had to spend the whole night alone together.

"Okay Grandma Son, I'll sleep with you tonight. I promise I won't cry and wake up again" Eun Ha said excitedly. She then chose the doll she wanted with a big smile. "Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Son" she said after getting her favorite doll. "Smart girl!" Mr. Son joined in.

Before returning to the Villa, they would stop by a restaurant to fill their stomachs.

After returning to the Villa, they immediately cleaned up and packed their clothes and put them in their suitcases.

"Jagiya, is there anything I can help?" Hyun Bin approached Yejin who was busy packing clothes. "No, it's almost over. I've already prepared clothes for us tomorrow." Hyun Bin nodded.

"Tomorrow is our last day in Jeju, where do you want us to go Jagiya?" . Yejin was silent and thought for a moment. "Umm—I want to give gifts to Yoona and Hae In , and also—your friend, Pyo Chi Su. They've helped us a lot to prepare the wedding". Hyun Bin nodded "Okay".

"Eomma!" Eun Ha shouted from outside. Yejin rushed to open the door and saw her already carrying her small suitcase and carrying bag. "Eomma, help me tidy up these things. I've tried but I can't!" she said wearily.

"Okay honey" Yejin took Eun Ha inside then helped her put her things into the suitcase. Yejin teaches Eun Ha to fold her clothes so they are neat and fit into the suitcase. Yejin also prepared Eun Ha's clothes that she will wear tomorrow. "Eomma is great! why does it look so easy?" Se said while looking at Yejin. "Eun Haya..you have to learn a lot from Eomma, Eomma can do anything!" Hyun Bin chimed in.
Eun Ha nodded and smile while giving two her tumb for Yejin.

After finishing tidying up the clothes, they immediately headed to the dining room for dinner. The villa guard Ahjumma had already prepared dinner for them. "Eomma, I want to swim tomorrow morning. Can I?" Eun Ha said breaking the silence between those who were busy eating their dinner. "Of course dear".

After finishing dinner, they chatted for a while watching TV shows. "Grandma, may I play with Appa and Eomma first before going to bed? I promise, after I'm done I'll sleep in Grandma's room." She said pleading. Mrs. Son also nodded and agreed. "Okay, Grandma and Grandpa will be waiting for you in the room." Mr. Son and Mrs. Son stood up and headed to the room.

"Eomma, has punished Appa?" Eun Ha half whispered in Yejin's ear. Yejin looked at Hyun Bin for a moment and chuckled a little. It turns out that Eun Ha still remembers what Yejin said that time. "Not yet dear, how about we punish Appa now?" Yejin still looked at Hyun Bin. "Okay Eomma" Eun Ha nodded and also looked at Hyun Bin. "You guys are in cahoots now huh!?" Now Hyun Bin looked at the two.

Eun Ha ran to Yejin's room to get some of her small bags. Eun Ha took out some hair ties and also her toy makeup. "We will make Appa beautiful tonight Eomma!" She said excitedly. Yejin chuckled at Hyun Bin's face, who had resigned herself to what Eun Ha was going to do. "Appa lie down, and close your eyes. You can't open your eyes until I'm done!" Eun Ha threatens Hyun Bin.