𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆

Hi! Welcome to Enchanted.

It's been a few months since I've found myself utterly in love with Miss Rosamund Pike and a few of her works (mostly because I had no time to watch the rest). So, in these past months, I soon realized that there's a lack of content for and of her. I much rather read than write, but it's also been a while since I've ventured myself in the world of putting things into words, so here I am.

My goal with Enchanted is to create a space where works for Rosie can be published with no concerns. Here are some of the things I feel comfortable writing about:

• Rosamund Pike x OC | Rosamund Pike x Reader (y/n)

I'd write anything for the actress herself, but be aware that I'll be NOT including her real children's names in this. I may or may not include her children if the request says so, but I'll respect the privacy of them and her real life partner's one. All names and stuff will be fictional.

• Moiraine Damodred x OC | Moiraine Damodred x Reader (y/n)

Basically also anything for her. Her relationship with Siuan can or cannot be involved. Depends os the request, don't feel shy about it.

• Marla Grayson x OC | Marla Grayson x Reader (y/n)

Same as Moiraine, but in this case, Marla's relationship with Fran.

• Amy Dunne x OC | Amy Dunne x Reader (y/n)

• Jane Bennett X OC | Jane Bennett X Reader (y/n)

+ More characters to be added. I'll only write for those I've had experience in watching.

                ATTENTION - TO REQUEST

• Be aware I won't write about: sensitive topics in details, won't write about cheating if it's between the main characters, won't write smut if the reader is underage, won't write abou drug or alcohol addiction. I most definitely won't write for x male reader or male OC.

• Specify if you want the story to be for Rosamund or one of the character listed.

• Specify if you want the story to be OC based or x Reader based. If it's OC you may choose the name and characteristics, or leave it up to me.

• You may give a general plot, or specify things you want to be included. I'll do my best.

Also, surely, the name and identity of this book was inspired by her one and only Taylor Swift. I also love her so there may be other titles and stuff like this.

               WARNING: I'm not from an English speaking country and, although I have enough knowledge of the language, it's still not my mother one. So there will be mistakes, and I'll work hard to fix them, but I'm not perfect.