Ceremony [day 15]🗡️

Elven and Mythlandian (Idk how to spell it please excuse my bad spelling) courting traditions were different yet similar. In Mythland, to court someone, you must start a war or fight to show strength, worthiness, and capability. In Rivendell, you must kill the other to show strength, ability, worthiness, and power. 

So of course, when Sausage started a war with Scott for his owls (and to court the elf king obviously), Scott took it as a chance as well. Scott managed to kill Sausage and soon, the ceremony started. 

"You are familiar with Mythland courting ways, right?" Sausage asked once the ceremony finished. "Of course, which was why I took the chance to kill you. Though I must say, why my owls of all things?" Scott laughed the last bit off. 

"Well why not? No one else has owls like you do! And besides I knew you were smart enough to realize that I don't hate you." Sausage said, taking a sip from his wine glass. "Clever, and yes I did catch on almost immediately after you declared it. Do your people know yet?" Scott asked, looking off at the mess left by the people who attended. 

"Course they know, though I think they despise you." Sausage says, looking at his new husband. "Oh please, they can't hate me forever. We'll be combining empires soon. They better get used to me." The elf looks towards his lover and plants a small kiss against Sausage's hair. 

"So overly confident, I love that about you." Sausage says, a grin forming. "Hm, then I'm sure you'll love more of me when you-" Scott was cut off with Sausage giving him a knowing glare. "I wasn't talking about that! Gosh Sausage get your mind out of the gutter!" 

Sausage's face flushes and he turns away. An arm wraps around the blood sheep's waist and a head rests on top of Sausage's own. An "I love you" escapes Sausage's lips. As the night finished, they thought to themselves, 

    "This has got to be the best wedding ceremony ever." 

Word count: 343

A/N: I had no idea what to do but credits to @/dancinglifeboat on tumblr

They gave me the inspiration for courting rituals (it's technically for venus flytrap husbands but whatever I can still use it for assassin husbands)