Jealousy [day 11]🌹🥀

Jealousy. Scott had a jealousy problem but that never spiked up until recently. Which was stupid because he was well aware of Mythland greetings. He absolutely hated how his jealousy got the better of him. He hated it with a burning passion. He disliked this feeling. He knows he should be calm, collected, straight faced (Despite being gay), and rational. 

So why was he feeling this way? Because Scott had fallen for the most idiotic and weakest ruler. He could've picked anyone else but his heart said that one. His heart wanted- needed Jimmy. And for what? To have his own heart broken into a million pieces? Cut all strings and form new ones with someone else? 

Either way he was alone now. Refusing to leave and talk to anyone. His gut was telling him to just talk to them and act like everything was fine but another wanted someone to hold him. Tell him, "Let it all out. It's okay to cry." But he didn't have anyone because he distanced himself so far away that no one could save him. 

He was too far gone. In his own jealousy. His own guilt swallowed him whole and chewed him to pieces. He laid silent in his own pool of blood. Scott sacrificed himself to save the man who hurt him. Screaming, yelling, crying, blaming, guilt. Salty tears falling only to burn his wounds more. Was this a bad idea? To protect someone who clearly didn't love him back? 

Maybe it was jealousy that made him impulsive. He should've held back, stayed calm, or did something that could have prevented this. But in the end it was useless. He needed to die anyway. Voices surrounding him. The trees around them are burning at the stake. Did he do the right thing? The world darkens and he no longer hear, feel, see, smell, or taste anything. 

Word count: 314

A/N: I clearly have a problem with flower husbands angst and I am not sorry about this. Okay maybe I am. Just a tad bit.