Deer [day 2]🐟

Joel was going to take his wife around the lands without wings. He had a feeling she could get used to land in case she didn't have her elytra or couldn't use them. It'd be good muscle memory for her as well. 

"Joel? I'm here!" Joel turns to look at his beautiful goddess of a wife. Sure she was tall and an axolotl but that didn't stop him from loving or marrying her. The horse murderer hadn't realized he was zoned out looking at Lizzie until she had pluck him up from the ground like if he was some pretty flower ready to be picked. 

"Ah sorry Lizzie, zoned out for a bit." Joel said nervously hoping she'd just take his word for it and not push farther. He knew that Lizzie didn't believe him when he heard a sassy hum in response. 

"Uh- shall we go now Liz?" The axolotl queen hums in response and sets the short man down. As they walked around they made it to a forest. They were very clearly near Mythlands seeing as the forest was decorated with shades of red ribbons and flowers. 

Joel and Lizzie stopped for a moment to admire the time and effort put into decorating trees. A sound of leaves moving startled them. As they turned towards the noise, they see a deer hiding in some bushes

"OH GOD! WHAT IS THAT?!" Lizzie practically yelled. In all her god years of being on earth she had never seen a creature such as that. Then again, she only ever lived in the ocean and hardly ever went out of it. If she did, it would be for a quick errand and she typically used her elytra for long distance travel. 

"You mean to tell me that you've never seen a deer before?" Joel was concerned for his wife. He couldn't tell if she was actually being serious or not. Then he remembered that Lizzie only lived in the ocean and always traveled through flight. "Right, that's why I'm even taking her around by foot." Joel thought to himself while letting out a sigh. 

"Don't answer that question. That's a deer Liz. They are typically harmless unless you anger them." Joel said, taking his wife's hand to reassure her. "But why are they looking at us like..that?" Lizzie was confused about this four legged land creature looking at her like they've never seen a god before which was most likely true. 

Joel laughs at the deity's skepticism. "They are just scared. Leave it alone alright?" Joel said, squeezing the axolotl's webbed hand. Lizzie squeezes her husband's hand for comfort and nods. (Lizzie can shrink to Joel's size and typically does this when she can't go through things or when she just wants to see things in a smaller perspective) 

The deer eventually scurried away once the two partners continued on their way. They explored by land and occasionally would stop to enjoy the scenery. 

Word count: 492

Jizzie for all you Jizzie fans <3 

I barely had an idea for this so I hope you still liked it :)