Flu [day 4]🍄

Shubble had woken up feeling very sick. They were nauseous and dizzy but she pushed it aside thinking it was just the corruption left in the air.  She went on with their day as if it was nothing. 

The other rulers were concerned for Shelby when they saw them. She clearly looked ill and tired. Shrub decided to visit Katherine's empire. She'd always visited her everyday because they were going to court her soon. 

Shubble looked around in awe as they walked around House Blossom. It was like a second home to the wolf spirit. She had walked in on the flower lady while she was smelling flowers. Shrub couldn't help but laugh at the sound of her lover but their voice sounded way more hoarse than it should've been. This caught the attention of Katherine. 

"Oh gosh you do sound bad. The others weren't kidding! Are you okay?" Katherine asked in concern. "I feel a little ill but I'll be fine." The gnome answered back, rubbing the back of her neck. 

"Oh you.. C'mon, I'll take care of you for a bit, okay?" Katherine says, reaching her hand out to her beloved soon to be wife. "I'm okay, I promise. It's nothing out of the ordinary for me." Shelby replied, pushing the fairy's hand away gently. 

"No. I will not let my adorable gnome suffer an illness they think is normal." Katherine took Shrub's hand and dragged her to her house. "Kath! I'm fine!" The very sick gnome protested. Lady Katherine was not having it and sat her down on a bed and turned to brew up some healing potions. 

"Lay down and rest for a bit while I prepare potions, okay?" Katherine said, while searching through her chests for the materials she needed. Shubble sighed, accepting defeat, and laid against the comfortable pillows. The fairy knew that the gnome was a stubborn one so it shocked her to see Shrub comply. 

The gnome laid there for what felt like ages before the door clicked opened and a fairy walked in. That fairy was Katherine and she had potions and a bowl of presumably soup in her hands. Katherine sits down next to Shelby on the edge of the bed. She sets down the potions and lifts up a spoon that was leaning against the bowl. 

"Can you sit up and drink the soup?" Katherine asked with a slightly worried voice. Shubble sat up slowly and Katherine held the spoon up to their mouth. Shrub drank from the spoon and almost instantly felt better. 

Once the flower fairy finished feeding the ill gnome she passed Shelby the potions. Shelby drank up the potions, a swirly effect circled around her. Katherine smiled as she knew that the Shubble's flu was gone and won't come back for a long time. 

Word count: 469 (nice lol)

A/N: We all love a stubborn Shubble <3