SS: Karaoke Double Date - Gale & NaLu 🫂

Start from the beginning

———————————————————————————

After some time and eating some food, there was a silence for a while as both Natsu and Gajeel sat down at the same time as their respective partners. Natsu plopped his head onto Lucy's lap out of boredom, and—out of habit—she started to comb through his hair with her fingers gently. Levy abruptly got up from leaning on Gajeel's shoulder. "I left my other shoes in the car!" she mentioned in realization.

"What's wrong with the ones you have now?" The black haired male queried.

The Script Magic user softly complained "My feet are starting to hurt..."

"I'll go get them." Gajeel sighed as he shook his head.

Lucy noticing that he was about to leave, asked her lover for a favor too "Natsu, sweetie, can you go and get my bag for me?"

"What, why?" Natsu turned to face her.

"I need some more, um, lipgloss. Come on, would you please do it for me?"

Lucy used puppy eyes. It was partially effective. "Tsk, fine." He started to walk towards the door and the two boys headed over to the parking lot. The girls high-fived at their plan to get the two to hang out more possibly working. In celebration, they decided to order some alcohol.

———————————————————————————

"We're back!" Natsu announced as they walked through the door a couple minutes after the tragedy that had occurred. They both dropped the stuff they had brought in horror at the sight before them.

"N-no, it can't be..." The boys shook in fear, as they were backed into a corner by their girlfriends.

Lucy posed like a cat that was begging for attention "Make me purr, Natsu~"

"GAJEEL HAS NO EYEBROWS! GAJEEL HAS NO EYEBROWS!" Levy repeatedly chanted an insult towards her boyfriend.

"NOOOOOOOO!" Their screams echoed throughout the room. Legend says you could see their souls leaving their bodies.

However, they had to do what they had to do. Therefore, the Fire Dragon Slayer went over to his girlfriend and scratched at the bottom of the celestial wizard's chin as if she was a cat.

"So, Gajeel: when are you gonna stop being such a wet blanket and learn to have some fuuuun~?" The famous bookworm inquired with a laugh and hiccup following close behind

He scoffed at her question "I can be fun. What are ya going on about, Shrimpy?"

"Yeah, yeah - and cats can fly."

Gajeel stared at her in shock of what she just said. He was preparing a snarky remark of sorts in his head, and almost didn't notice that she was about to drink more alcohol. "HEY, WOAH, WOAH! Slow down!" The man yelled in a state of fear. He hurriedly rushed over and grabbed all the alcoholic beverages on the table. Levy, confused, followed after him as he left the room. She pestered him about what he was doing yet the excellent musician didn't say a word. He proceeded to put all the unfinished and unopened bottles in a plastic bag from the car and all the empty ones in the recycling.