⚠️ SS: Celestial - Elfgreen 🫂 (Part 2)

Previously on Love You to the Stars & Back...

Erza's anger and desperation exploded at the same time. "WE WERE TRYING TO SET YOU UP ON A DATE WITH ELFMAN, NOW GIVE ME THE CAKE!" Erza ran over and grabbed the remaining cake from Evergreen, munching away on it happily; savoring the delicate flavor.

"Oh, really?" Evergreen looked at the rest of the group, a look of pure enmity on her face.

The group screamed in fear "ABORT MISSION, ABORT MISSION!" They all began running away in different directions.

"LET'S GO, WENDY AND LEVY!" the white female  cat commanded, as she struggled to pick up the short pair.

"THANK YOU, CARLA!" They announced in unison, tears of relief pouring down their faces, once she finally got them and started flying toward the Girls Dormitory.

"EVERY MAN FOR THEMSELF!" Happy yelled as he flew away, leaving Natsu behind.

Natsu's jaw dropped at the sight, as he ran faster and faster "HAPPY, WHAT THE HELL? WAIT FOR ME!"

Happy looked at Natsu, contemplating the idea, but reached a decision when he realized that Evergreen wasn't that far behind them and was preparing an attack. "SORRY, NATSU! I'LL GIVE YOU FISH LATER!"

"HAPPY!" Natsu's scream echoed, until he got hit in the back of the head with a high heel shoe and fell unconscious.

Gray laughed at the salmonette "HAHAHAHA, YOU PYROMANIAC! YOU GOT CAUGHT!" Then he noticed a shoe flying towards him, and he prepared for impact. He heard it hit something, and opened his previously closed eyes and looked down. Juvia had blocked him.

"Juvia...Juvia loves you, Gray-sama." The hardcore Gray Fullbuster simp fainted, after stating her last words.

The iced shell lover looked at her and scratched his head "Ugh, damn it! What a pain..." he picked her up, and ran away.

"YOU BRATS! COME BACK HERE!" Evergreen hollered; getting ready to launch Elfman at them.

——————————————————————————
"Sounds pretty rowdy over there..." Lucy looked over at the forest where the group was, as she sat far away at her apartment with Virgo.

"Should I go check it out, Princess?" Virgo asked with a bow.

Lucy laughed nervously "No, no. It's fine, I think. Now where were we?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's get back to the story...

[🚨 CAUTION: GRAND MAGIC GAMES ARC SPOILERS! 🚨]

Virgo calmly mentioned an unknown fact: "I could personally ask the Celestial Spirit King to let you come to the Celestial Spirit World." Lucy stared at Virgo with a blank look on her face, slowly comprehending what the masochistic Celestial Spirit had just said.

"WHAT? YOU COULD'VE DONE THAT THIS WHOLE TIME? WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME THIS WHEN WE WERE FIGHTING TARTAROS?" the young author yelled at the top of her lungs.

"I deeply apologize. Is it punishment time, Princess?" Virgo slightly blushed at the idea of being punished. Lucy sighed and flicked her on the forehead; the young maiden shivered in delight "T...Thank you, I will cherish this moment, Princess."

Lucy shook her head, sighing once more "Would you just tell me why I wasn't told of this earlier? If I had then maybe..."

Virgo looked at her saddened owner, which saddened her heart as well. She was about to ask if it was time for punishment again, but refrained from the idea and answered Lucy's question instead. "The reason is because you were trying to summon the Celestial Spirit King, not go to him."