SS: Karaoke Double Date - Gale & NaLu 🫂

(A/N: Everything is the same as the original story, except they live in a modern universe)

Levy sang wholeheartedly, "YEAH! SAY YOU WANNA BE-!"

"SAY YOU WANNA BE-!" her young blonde friend continued the rest of the lyrics.

"SAY YOU WANNA BE MY BOYFRIEND! BUT BOY YOU GOTTA KNOW HOW IT'S GONNA BE!" The bibliophile went afterwards.

The two best friends sang the last lyric in perfect harmony "'CAUSE YOU KNOW GIRLS STAN GIRLFRIENDS OVER BOYFRIENDS!"

Levy and Lucy giggled together looking at the perfect score they got on their karaoke duet. Their boyfriends groaned in the background; annoyed at the fact that they had to be in the same room as one another. However, that didn't stop them from cheering on their girlfriends.

"WOOHOO! WAY TO GO, LUCE!"

"YOU DID AMAZING, SHRIMP!"

Natsu turned his head toward Gajeel "My girlfriend did better than YOURS! ACTUALLY, I'M BETTER THAN YOU AT SINGING!"

The eyebrow-less iron dragon slayer glared at his frenemy "OH YEAH? YOU DON'T HAVE A SINGLE MUSICAL BONE IN YOUR BODY! HELL, YOU WOULDN'T KNOW MUSIC IF A MICROPHONE AND GUITAR HIT YOU IN THE HEAD!"

The salmonette yelled in his face "BOLTS FOR BRAINS!"

"FIRE EATING IDIOT!" Gajeel replied in annoyance of having to have another insult battle with him. When will this dumbass leave me alone? I'm clearly the best at music between the two of us.

Natsu retorted quickly "THAT WAS A WEAK INSULT, BUT IT ISN'T AS BAD AS YOUR SINGING!"

"SALAMANDER!" Gajeel was prepared to beat him up, until he got hit in the head with a guitar and the boy in front of him with a dragon scale scarf got hit in the head with a microphone.

"YOU BOTH ARE IDIOTS!" Their girlfriends shouted at them in unison as the boys rubbed their heads in pain. "WE PLANNED THIS DOUBLE DATE, SO THAT WE ALL COULD HAVE FUN TOGETHER AND YOU GUYS ARE RUINING IT!"

Your local friendly Fairy Tail arsonist looked at the novelist and questioned her back "YOU KNOW WE HATE EACH OTHER, SO WHY WOULD YOU EVEN BOTHER?"

Lucy irritatingly responded "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, AND I WAS HOPING YOU WOULD FINALLY BE NICE TO EACH OTHER! FOR ONCE!"

As one couple argued, so did the other.

Levy lectured Gajeel "ALSO, DON'T TRY TO PIT US AGAINST EACH OTHER JUST BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE RIVALS!"

Nastu heard her and realized what they had done wrong "You're right. It's my fault for starting it. Sorry, Luce and Levy..."

"I'm sorry too, Bunny Girl and Shrimpy." The metal lover scratched at the back of his head.

Levy hit Gajeel in the shoulder with her bag "STOP CALLING LU-CHAN 'BUNNY GIRL' AND DON'T CALL ME 'SHRIMPY'! I'M OF AVERAGE HEIGHT!" The 4'11 girl rubbed his shoulder apologetically "Thank you for apologizing, Gajeel...sorry for hitting you."

Her nickname giving boyfriend proceeded to get up "As a sign of true remorse, I'll sing for you guys."

"Oh no, no, no! You don't have to do that!" Everybody else in the room worriedly said.

Gajeel ripped off his clothes revealing a white suit underneath "BUNNY GIRL, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!"

"Why is it always me?"  The Celestial Wizard whined in embarrassment.

Although, all of their eardrums were broken from listening to Gajeel's beautiful singing, and they all laughed from how much fun they were having being together.