Aidan steps back again, getting out whatever giggling fit he's holding in before positioning himself at least a meter away from me. Beside me, Louisa doesn't look impressed at all, but she definitely isn't stopping us. Bobby is so strict on us when we're here, so we're taking his break away from the bar as an advantage to have as much fun as possible. I count down from three, then toss the raspberry up into the air. Aidan watches it with wide green eyes, then takes a dramatic lunge forward and ducks down a little, allowing the raspberry to perfectly fall into his mouth. First time! We both throw our hands in the air, then wrap an arm around each other whilst cheering.

"Alright, enough you two, before people think you're a couple." Louisa teases us. "Cassie, fancy going around and seeing if anyone wants a drink?"

"Table service?" I ask, receiving a nod from Louisa. "Sure, on it."

I take a navy-coloured tray from the side, which has a bold picture of an orchid printed in the middle and a gold, clean brim all around the outside. I tuck it under my arm in the professional way Bobby has taught me, then start making my way around the tables. Everyone sat inside acknowledges me, but makes no one attempt to flag me down. Damn! Usually I'm completely ignored overall because customers think they are above us. These football managers and players make probably over £300,000 a week and they're acting like civil every day people like me! As I get outside, I realise that it's mainly the football squad out here rather than management. I'm waved down instantly towards the outdoor sofas; the boys have all relaxed now that photos have been taken, so all ties have come off and half of them have left their t-shirts unbuttoned. I confidently walk over, holding my tray behind me.

"What can I get you boys?" I ask, relying on my memory to remember everyone's drinks.

"What can we get you?" Mason asks, sitting forward and shielding his eyes from the sun. "Can we buy the staff drinks?"

Holy shit Mason Mount is buying me a drink-

"Haha! Uhh- I don't know if we're allowed to drink whilst working!" I nervously chuckle, sucking my lips into my mouth and pressing them together.

"The place is booked out, and we all know who to come and get if we want a drink." Kepa says with a smile, squinting up at me. "Go and get your boyfriend and come sit with us?"

"Not my boyfriend!" I argue, pointing a finger at him and causing them all to laugh. "I'll go let everyone know and we'll come back soon."

Ok, if I wasn't following standard manners and ground rules, I would have sprinted back to the door, grabbed Aidan, Grant and Louisa and dragged them out here myself. Yet, I'm stuck walking at what feels like a snail's pace whilst my legs are pumping with adrenaline. You know that feeling you get in your thighs when someone's chasing you upstairs? It feels like that! Once I'm in the bar, I squeal fairly loudly and drop the tray back into it's place, then whip off my apron and hook it up.

"Aidan, we've been invited to have a drink with some of the football squad!" I cheer, grabbing him by the string of his apron and tugging him towards the locker room, which is just out of sight of the bar.

"Woah- what?" He asks, wobbling a little in front of me.

"Get this shit off and come sit with me!" I tell him, by hands flying to his sides.

I reach around his front and to his back, trying to unknot his stupid double-knotted bow tie on the back of his apron. He sucks in a deep breath and tenses up, holding his arms up slightly. Ok, this is a tad awkward, but there's no way I'm standing up, shuffling around him and faffing with his apron like some kind of overprotective Mum! I finally pull off his apron, hanging it up on his designated hook.

"Cassie what-"

"Our usual, sí?" I interrupt him, grabbing down a bottle of Old J Gold rum.

"Sure!" He exhales, shaking his head as he struggles to keep up. "Who are we sitting with?"

"Uhh, Mason." I answer, completely forgetting who was sat around the outdoor sofas. "He's the one getting our drinks actually!"

"Jesus, if you told me that Mason Mount was buying me a drink then I would've cut my apron off!" Aidan whistles, grabbing two fancy glasses and filling them half way with ice. "Hurry up before they forget about us!"

I rapidly pour me and Aidan our rum and coke drinks, which we both eagerly snatch from the side once they're ready. I stab a colourful cardboard straw into my glass, then catch up beside Aidan as we make our way to the balcony.

As Louisa would say, look alive Cassie!