Hedgehog Havoc (Part 1: Battle on Moebius)

Rosy slams her hammer into the ground, narrowly missing Scourge who dodged.

"MREEHEEHEE!" Rosy laughs. "So many cute hedgies to smush into mush!"

Y/n groans in pain before he fires an energy blast at Anarchy, sending him flying back and he wearily stands to his feet.

"Nicole?" Y/n called to his girlfriend. "Diagnostics?"

"Heavy damage to the armor, and to yourself," Nicole says in worry. "I don't know how much more you can take."

"Great..."

"Okay, so far the plan sort of worked," Sonic says and turns to Y/n. "Y/n! I'm glad your back, buddy! You've been gone for a few days. What's with the armor?"

"What? Days?" Y/n questions. "That's not possible..."

"Um... you okay, dude?" Sonic asks his friend.

Rosy swings her hammer at Scourge again, only to miss.

"Cut it out, Rosy!" the king of Moebius yells.

"My Scourgey-Wurgey remembers me!" Rosy says in happiness and makes kissing noises.

Y/n looks at the scene before him and grew confused.

"What's with the creepy Amy?" he asks.

"Welcome to Moebius, Y/n, where everyone is nuts," Amy says. "Glad you could make it to the party."

"Party--?" Y/n asks before he gets shot by an energy bolt.

"Whew! Back on my turf, baby!" Anarchy cackles with blood in his mouth. "This is the best fight I've ever had!"

"Anarchy! Help me out here!" Scourge orders his 'friend'.

"Sorry! Busy-busy-busy!" Anarchy says and charges at Y/n.

"Amy, go check on Buns!" Sonic tells the pink hedgehog. "I'll handle Scourge and try to help Y/n if I can!"

"Right!" Amy says and runs over to Buns. "Are you okay?"

"Ah'm fine. Blast it all!" Buns yells as she tries to get her robot suit back up. "Li'l Psycho done smashed the Omega Unit all to pieces."

"I can maybe get you to Dr. Kintobor...?" Amy offers, only for the top of the Omega Unit to lift off the ground thanks to a rocket thruster.

"Ah got enough power to get me back to his tower," Buns says. "You stay here an' give that brat a whuppin' for me."

"Will do!" Amy says and Buns flies off. "Now let's hope things don't get worse."

New Megaopolis, Mobius...

In the Eggdome, Eggman is seen with Snively. On a workbench, Metal Y/n lied before them with its head in front of the mad scientist.

"A few more lines of code, Snively! Then the new update on Metal Y/n will make him better than before!" Eggman declares. "And then you know what?"

"You'll sic it on Sonic," Snively answers.

"Yes!"

"Why work on this single new prototype model instead of constructing a new Metal Sonic with the same abilities?" Snively asks his uncle.

"Because, Snively, the new Metal Sonic I'm working on is going to need all the help it can get," Eggman says. "This prototype Metal Y/n will find the kinks and bugs in any function I want in him."

"One would think you'd just build an army of them instead of sending them out one at a time," Snively says. "But who am I to question 'genius'?"

"What? Are you talking?" Eggman asks his nephew. "Go get me an engine! Part SXSU-401."