Lost Evil (Part 1: Returning Chaos)

In the air, Super Sonic flew up to Enerjak and glared at him as Y/n screams with power.

"What did you do to him?!"

Enerjak grinned.

"I showed him my vision."

Y/n lets out one more yell, having Super Sonic and Enerjak struggle to stay in place before the light surrounding Y/n fades. Everyone looks to see that Y/n now had a fiery green aura with red electrical sparks around him instead of black with spiky emerald hair and slightly larger muscles. He lets out shaky and heavy breathes as Super Sonic cautiously flies up to him.

"Yo, Y/n? You good, pal?" he asks as he hovers in front of him.

Chaos Y/n's eyes snapped open and he looks at Super Sonic, revealing his blank eyes which startles the golden hedgehog.

"Y/n...? You ain't gonna attack me, right?" Super Sonic asks Chaos Y/n.

The emerald-haired human looks at Super Sonic for a moment, unnerving him before he yells and swings at him.

"Whoa!" the hedgehog barely had time to duck under the attack. "Hey! I'm not the target here!"

Chaos Y/n roars again and tries to attack Super Sonic again, but the hedgehog dodges and flies off. Chaos Y/n gives chase with loud roars while Super Sonic runs away.

"Hey! We're friends, Y/n!" Super Sonic tells his berserker friend. "Don't go after me! Go after Finitevus and Knuckles!"

Chaos Y/n does nothing but yell as he chases Super Sonic around in the air.

'This isn't good. Y/n said it himself that he can't control this form, so he just gave me another guy to worry about other than Knux and Finitesneezus,' Super Sonic tells himself as he avoids another blind swing from Chaos Y/n. 'But whatever Finitevus did to Knuckles could be affected Y/n as well since those red sparks are new. I have to stop them both before they destroy everything! But how?'

He suddenly gets an idea. Smirking, Super Sonic redirects his course midair and rockets towards Enerjak. He then flies over him, giving him a playful two-finger salute.

"Have fun, Chuckles!"

"WHAT?!"

"RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGH!!!!"

Enerjak tries to back away from the raging Chaos Y/n, but the transformed teen only charges at him and slams his chest into the echidna. A blast of energy sends Enerjak flying back with a shout of shock.

 A blast of energy sends Enerjak flying back with a shout of shock