𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 17

𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓪'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿.

I woke up the following morning to the amazing sound of my alarm. It was 6 in the morning I got up did my morning routine and got dressed as I have school. I wore a black hoodie and some black leggings and my air Jordan.

I looked to my self in the mirror and my eyes were puffy due to my crying yesterday

I looked to my self in the mirror and my eyes were puffy due to my crying yesterday. I washed it once more before applying mascara and lip balm I was in no mood to put eyeliner. I made my way downstairs I found all my brothers there eating breakfast "morning"I  mumbled and sat down they threw me a concerned look but I shrugged it of they have no right to be concerned.. right?

I didn't eat much I just ate one apple and some blueberries. Me and my brothers then got up and made our way outside I decided to drive my motorcycle caus why not. I headed to the forest my brothers were confused they kept yelling after me I heard some footsteps behind me. I reached the place where all my cars and bikes are parked at and I heard gasps behind me all my brothers were behind me except the four eldest.

I heard alot of things after that such as "what the fuck!?!?" "whose are these??" "Are these yours??" "those cars are so cool" "yeah man the bikes too" you can guess who said the last two.

I just said yes and then you could here a new set of questions "you can drive them?" "How did you afford them?" Like I'm going to tell you "Damn my sister is cool" "when did you learn how to drive?" "How do you drive " what??!! How do I drive is he stupid and the questions were still being said. "SHUT UP" I yelled they all stopped talking but they still looked at me looking for answers "yes they are mine yes I know to drive them I how I could afford them is none of your business I learned how to drive long ago How do I drive probably not like you do" I said "We are late for school" I said as I got on my black motorcycle and put my helmet on and headed to school. I think they were to shocked to say anything.

I reached school and all eyes were on me I heard alot of whispers as I parked my motorcycle. I took off my helmet and all the people standing in the parking lot were shocked. I got of the motorcycle the started walking towards the school doors until I saw Rose waving at me I headed towards them "The entrance was so cool" Rose said I just smiled "Wow girl you look like shit" "Awwww thanks" I said rolling my eyes and they all laughed.

We made our way inside the schools to the hallway. Everyone went to their locker to put the things they won't need in it and took the things they needed. Now I have chemistry with all the squad. Chemistry and mathematics are the only periods I have with all of them besides P.E. We entered the class and the teacher wasn't there yet. We went to some empty places at the back of the class.  There were six places Tony and Rose sat beside each other the same goes for Charlotte and Dylan. So that left me alone I mean I don't mind I sat at the farthest place.

Five minutes later the teacher came in and started saying alot of things that I already knew because I graduated when I was Thirteen. Although I'm good at chemistry I hate it with passion. It's the worst I love physics and biology tho. I was lost in my so important thoughts when the door of the class opened revealing the one and only................

......................................................................

............................................ Damien.

I looked around the class and the only empty seat was beside me. Ughhh why me maybe the teacher won't let him in. Yeah I was wrong the teacher didn't even acknowledge him. He looked around then smirked at me . I literally want to scream right now this day can't get any worse.

I decided to ignore him I mean it can't be that hard. I can feel someone's eyes on me I looked beside me and I met his eyes he winked at me "take a picture it will last longer" "I would have did that but my phone is dead" he said and I rolled my eyes. The bell rang and I started making my way outside the class. "I have English now " I said "Me too the rest have history" Rose said "Cool let's go" I said as we made our way to our next class. The class went by quickly it was now lunch time .

We went to the cafeteria to meet the rest we found them sitting in our table we went there and sat down. I wasn't in the mood to eat anything now so I bought some coffee and decided to eat later. We kept talking about everything a nothing but we were cut of by the guys coming towards our table behind them was the bitch that I broke her nose the other day. "Came for round two" I asked while sipping on my coffee she glared at me before I could say anything one the Gus spoke "Why would you hit my sister" he asked angrily "Because I'm a psycho" I rolled my eyes "I won't ask again why.did.you.hit.my.sister." "Did you start learning how you talk now" I said and he was fuming.

We were interupted by someone entering through the cafeteria doors. I looked to see it was my brothers. I Just looked back and as soon as barbie saw my brothers she ran to them she clinged into Blade's arm pointing at me and you could sense from miles away how much he was irritated with her he pushed her of him and then all my brothers came over to me. "Why are you talking with my sister" Blake asked glaring at the one who was talking to me "she hurt my sister without a reason" he replied bitch what the fuck. "No your sister started it she poured her drink on her the tried to slap her" Noah said pointing at me.

The guy looked at his sister with an angry look then turned around to my brothers and bro hugged them "sorry bro didn't know that she is your sister Camilla only told me that she hit her without a reason " he turned to smile at me. What the fuck!!?? I was shocked I mean I thought they hated each other "no it's fine" Austin answered "you know what never mind " I said while sitting down they all left to wherever.

Ten minutes later I felt unbearable cramps in my stomach.I immediately took char's hands and went to the bathroom. "Do you have any pads or tampons " "yes I have some pads wait a minute let me search for them" she took a pad out of her bag and gave it me. I got inside a stool and put it on.

Yes forget what I said this day can get worse.

______________________________________

I'm alive 🙂
I know It's been one month since I last updated but alot has been going on. I'm literally always sick and focusing in something cause me headache so I'm sorry for not updating in a long time.😘

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠❤︎❤︎

𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Also this story is going to be between 30 to 35 chapters

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎