chapter 35 - hotel room shenanigans

Note: this chapter contains mature scenes. If you don't like reading these kinds of scenes, you can skip this chapter and keep reading

P.s.: I gave the readers what they want ;)

: I gave the readers what they want ;)

Talia:

I need you.

Like I said, holy shit.

The words, his composure, and the way he whispered it in my ear all sets my body on fire. I never knew it could be that easy.

My eyes close involuntarily and Grayson's lips remain where they are below my right ear. When no response is made on my behalf, he presses those soft, intoxicating lips of his against my neck.

Once.

Twice.

The third time, his tongue swirls in small circles on my burning skin. I am so wrapped up in the thoughts of his dirty mouth marking me that I couldn't even sense his next movement. His large hand finds the top part of my chest, right below the base of my neck. It's cool to the touch and sends another round of shivers down my body, followed by a heavy sigh.

I imagine it sounded a lot more moan-like based on the way a deep laugh comes from Grayson. He plants small, short kisses along my neck, traveling from my right side to my left ear. I can practically feel the smile on his mouth with each one.

"I need you," he repeats, this time more sure of himself than before, if that's even possible. The hand that rests on my chest slides to the back of my neck where my hair starts. He tangles his fingers in the strands, the callouses on them rough against the follicles. He kisses near the lobe of my ear and adds, "Please."

How did we even get to this point? Oh, right. I came out of the shower wearing nothing but a towel. Grayson's mind instantly turned feral and now we're here, pressed to each other and passing heavy breaths through the air. Cool.

"You already have me, Grayson," I mumble, which is all I can manage. I finally open my eyes as Grayson returns to his full height in front of me. Well, almost. His arms trap me in on either side, hands on the dresser, leaning forward so his head is close to mine.

I look at him through my lashes and a hum sounds from his throat. That seems to set him off even further. "You know what I mean."

I adjust the towel around my body, holding it tighter to me. He watches carefully. I know exactly what he means. But wouldn't it be fun to toy with him?

"I don't," I say. His expression is blank and he stares at where my lips would be. "Tell me what you want from me."

Grayson's hand finds my waist and he latches on. His head dips down and presses a loving kiss to my forehead. "I need." A kiss to my right cheek. "Your fucking pussy." A kiss to my left cheek. "In my mouth."