2 •{Bitter n Sweet}•

"WHAT IS WHAT?", I shudderingly uttered, quite confidently I guess.

"THIS", Taehyung showed me the piece of paper and forcefully fitted the paper in my hands "WHAT IS THIS?"

"Oh THIS. This is a tissue paper" I somehow tried to play it cool." What? You want more?"

"No, I don't want more."

"Then?"

"You are becoming more and more careless Park Sarang. Why do you keep a used tissue paper amid the new ones instead of a dustbin?"

PHEW.

I breathed a sigh of relief. My eyes went up looking for heaven. Thank god for saving me this time.

I looked at Nia and slowly smiled at her, to make the assurance that the moment is real.

"Yah Sarang. Park Sarang " Taehyung cried out my name and I came back to human ."Yah Sarang are you okay? Why are you sweating this much and even your hands are all trembling? Is everything alright? I didn't even scold you that much. "

"Yes. Yes, I'm fine. You don't need to worry. And sorry about that. I'll keep that in mind next time."

"No, you don't look so good. Wait here."

Taehyung carefully seated me in the chair and rushed towards the canteen counters.

And after a few seconds, Taehyung showed up himself with a bottle of water and a chicken sandwich gripped up in his hands.

He kneeled in front of me and said while opening the bottle " Drink this water and have this sandwich."

He softly smiled at me and said," You have to be careful about your health too, you pabo."

He slowly patted my head and said in a soft voice," Come and help me in the lab

He slowly patted my head and said in a soft voice," Come and help me in the lab." He slightly leaned his head to my length and whispered in my ears," You need to get habituated to my scoldings. Because I'm going to scold you more and more."

I couldn't utter a single word. I was dumbfounded. My brain was still looking for a response to his whisper but I guess I'm not a genius to find the answer.

Taehyung walked out.

Nia pinched my arm and said," This was a close one."

We both breathed a sigh of relief.

" But... why did he call only you out of all of us?", Nia said by rolling his eyes and smiling smugly. "It means he likes you. He has some feelings for you. "

"Oh god! Again you started. "I proclaimed. "I am the class president, you stupid. It's our responsibility to prepare the lab for the experiment. Stop overthinking and complete your lunch. Annyeong."