Chapter 12

ScorpionPaw stalked through the thick overgrowth, keeping his ears pricked for for any noise, and sniffing the air repeatedly. " Star Flower, just need...a Star Flower...." ScorpionPaw mumbled. He glanced at the sky, it's hazy, red color was unnerving, the wind howled when it blew, and he felt as if the ground breathed with him. ScorpionPaw heard a mumble for ahead of him, and crouched down. " I'm telling you RedWillow, as soon as it happens, we are going to feel stronger than ever! We have to be there! " A Brown she stalked next to a Dark ginger tom, his Amber eyes filled with annoyance. " No RushTooth, you know I don't believe  In this superstitious stuff, I'd be fine alone " The Tom, RedWillow retorted. " Fine, but don't come yelling at me when I am stronger than you I'm a fight! " RushTooth teased. " I need to get passed them " ScorpionPaw thought, and turned towards a tree. He stalked towards it, and place his back legs on it, and with all his strength, pushed it with all his strength, causing it to land a few Fox lengths away from them. " What the- " RushTooth stood up, and went to investigate it, HoundLeap following. ScorpionPaw was able to quickly get past, slowly standing up when he was alone. " Ok, Star Flowers, Star flowers... " ScorpionPaw mumbled again. " Pst, kid! C'mere! " A voice whispered to him from the shadows. ScorpionPaw turned, and snarled " Who's there! I'll...I'll kill you! " ScorpionPaw growled. " Calm down, I know, well, Knew MapleShade " she whispered. " Who are you..." ScorpionPaw growled, stalking towards it. The voices stepped out, her pelt was golden, with darker flecks, and despite other Dark forest cats, her fur was partly glowing. "  My name is FreckleWish,  and these... " she started, as two more stepped out, one with a black coat and blue eyes, another with a dark cream coat, and green eyes, the both also some what glowed. " Are RavenWing and AppleDusk.... We have decided to help you.." FreckleWish spoke. " You are...the cats MapleShade said she killed in her story... " ScorpionPaw said, staring at the three " We have seen how she has helped you, you see, because of our actions, StarClan has ruled us undecided, so we stay three moons in StarClan, and three here. Her walking here has truly changed her...StarClan has ruled she has changed her ways, and deserves paradise..." RavenWing spoke, his paws twitched nervously. " You think so...after everything she did? " ScorpionPaw asked, looking at AppleDusk. " Me and her may not agree with eachother, but Even I can see that she has changed, I may not like her, but she deserves to see her kits again " AppleDusk mumbled. FreckleWish cupped her paws around around a dead fern, a glow came from between her paws. When she removed them, there may a small clump of glowing Star flowers. " there, enough to help MapleShade and return home, we wish you good luck ScorpionPaw " FreckleWish mumbled, and the three turned. ScorpionPaw looked down at the flowers, and at the leaving cats.  " Wait! " He called to them, and they stopped, turning back. ScorpionPaw bit of three flowers, and began to chew them, and walked up to the three. He spat a bit out on his paw, and rubbed it on each of there foreheads, there eyes glowed when he did, and there pelt glowed, and stars trailed of from there paws " What- you " AppleDusk started " if you all have the heart to help me save MapleShade after what she did to you, you all deserve to stay in StarClan " ScorpionPaw smiled. " But then there is only enough to help MapleShade! You will be stuck here till the full moon " RavenWing responded. " I know, but it's ok, I'll survive and find out what the Dark forest is doing. Now go, tell StarClan I'm ok, and thank you " ScorpionPaw said. The three nodded " Thank you... " they said, and they all began to run towards the sky, and leaving three small dots, that faded soon after. " I'm coming MapleShade, don't worry "