Chapter 2

ScorpionPaw stalked through the bushes, and onto the gathering isle. DawnPaw shoved past him, StarlingPaw and OlivePaw followed after. ScorpionPaw sighed, and sat near the entrance of the Gathering. For half a moon he had slept in peace, but he missed MapleShade. He missed the ways her learned to control his gift, a gift he hardly used. ScorpionPaw slumped down, and sighed. He watched as ThunderClan entered next, then WindClan. ScorpionPaw looked as the leaders gathered on the tree branches, conversing with one another, untill he felt a pebble hit his shoulder. " Huh? " ScorpionPaw sat up, looking at the direction the Pebble came from. A oddly Fluffy WindClan Tom waved him over, and ScorpionPaw tilted his head in confusion. A brown ThunderClan she at next to him, and the Tom turned to talk to her for a moment, until she opened her eyes, and also waved him towards them. ScorpionPaw rolled his eyes, laying his head on his paws again, till another pebble hit him " What the? " ScorpionPaw turned again, and saw them both tracing there chest, where a star lay. ScorpionPaw stood up, and quickly ran over. ScorpionPaw sat down Infront of them, and they both looked him up and down. " When did you get it? " The gray Fluffy Tom asked. " Uhm, about three moons ago... " ScorpionPaw mumbled. " What's your gift! " The brown she blurted out. " I...don't like to talk about it.. " ScorpionPaw rubbed his arm, glancing away, as he saw SkyClan walk in. " I'll be right back! " ScorpionPaw quickly said, and ran to Find PicklePaw. He waited for them all to shuffle in, and quickly saw the White she. " PicklePaw! Can I have a second! " He stopped her quickly. " Oh, ScorpionPaw, yes of course, PickleStem Can talk to you " PickleStem teased. " Oh, Congrats! This way " ScorpionPaw said, and lead her to the two cats. " What a perfect night! Four stars! I guess it would make sense that there are Five, one from each clan, sense we are all from different ones. " The brown she said. " We should introduce ourselves. I'm PygmyLeap, and this is my Sister, WallabyPetal " The grey Tom introduced himself and the brown she. " I'm Able to see far things, and Wally can Hear far away " PygmyLeap explained. " I'm PickleStem! Able to run from here to the the end of SkyClan territory before you can say burdock root " PickleStem chuckled. ScorpionPaw glanced away when it was his  turn. " I'm ScorpionPaw....I can..carry a tree on my back and throw cats as far as the sky... or thats what I'm told " He mumbled. " Told? You haven't used your gift? " PygmyLeap tilted his head. " Yeah, and you said you had a different gift! What's going on " PickleStem responded. " I'm..I don't like my gift...I've hurt cats, and...lost some..." ScorpionPaw mumbled. " Oh...geez....Wait, so did you- " WallabyPetal gasped " You did kill IvyPaw! " she growled. " It all adds up, the Ice was fine! You killed her out of anger! " PygmyLeap gasped. " No! No I didn't mean too- " ScorpionPaw started. " Your lucky we need you! Or I would throw you into this lake! " WallabyPetal snapped.  " Enough! We don't have any evidence against him, it's fine " PickleStem responded. ScorpionPaw shrank in his fur. " Let all cats gather! The gathering will start! " BlackStars called rang through the island. " Your lucky " PickleStem mumbled to him. All cats walked towards the gathering, and ScorpionPaw sat at the edge of the crowd, and laid down, covering his face with his paws. " Oh MapleShade...I need you now ".